ES Recruitment Drive
Yes Dox, and choose an avatar.

Anyhow, you have to request a teacher, and then the teacher you request has to accept you. Otherwise, fill out an application for a teachers position.
Bojan, you are going to have a high place in this school. If you continue this great energy, attitude, skill, and intelligence, you will have your place amongst the best, AND a reserved honorary teachers position after your schooling in wushu. That is, if you learn wushu as well as you interact and are intelligent. >.>
Teach application:

I would like to teach the art of comebacks. My students with quickly progress in the art of comebacks and quickly become masters of the mod wushu. I've been playing wushu my whole toribash career. My skills are great, and my knowledge to teach greater. I know plenty of tips, hints and the mod of wushu is one I have mastered. My skills of comebacks are worth sharing to this great organization and each player will advance with-in only a few classes.

~Zinx

Replays are coming soon.

Wushu is one of the most challenging, yet neglected mods, so it's only natural people would be interested in learning how to play it.
Leaf Dojo Application.

I would like to apply to be a teacher. I have played wushu for almost my entire Toribash life. And I have to admit, I haven fallen in love with it.
Now, I want to pass my knowledge off to others. And help others find the passion I had for wushu, and make them great.

My style is mainly focused around waiting for my opponent to show their weakness, and striking.
Sometimes taking their blows head on, so that they will leave their self's open for a finishing blow.
Basically I flow like water, bouncing off rocks, and going with the flow.
And when a solid object makes contact with me, I absorb it and sink it into my body.
Make for the ultimate defense imo.

I would like to teach how to do this, I also have unlocked the way of making a comeback, no matter what level you are.
Though openers aren't my best area, I believe the battle is rarely decided by the opener.

Aka jusmi.
Accepted, just be more active in game so you can get back your old wushu self. Make your picture black and white too.
Application
TEACHER APPLICATION FORM

I would like to become a teacher because I think I may have learned enough form you to start teaching some people on my own. First, I will tech them the basics of holding and then move to relaxing, I will then progress towards deception and expectation. Then, move on to blocking and dodging. I will include a replay within the next few hours. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope I can join the ranks of the best teachers of Wushu.

P.S. I couldn't find a good pic but I tried..
Attached Thumbnails
wushu11.jpg  
nigerian PM