Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Played a pretty good one just now.

Spoiler

put tags around the url

I got put into Silver IV today 4 Ranked wins in a row adc ^^
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
It's against their rules.
You might wanna read this too.

Know the consequences of what you're about to do before you do it.

Many players, including pro players, are boosting accounts and all what riot does is just removing end of season rewards if they catch someone. So yeah, they don't really care.
Originally Posted by zygrQck View Post
Many players, including pro players, are boosting accounts and all what riot does is just removing end of season rewards if they catch someone. So yeah, they don't really care.

Except they've said that doing so again will result in them instantly losing the right to participate in Riot sanctioned League matches, a.k.a. no longer pro, for life, and get their account banned for life. Almost every team in the NA LCS has at least one player who is in this position (Meteos is one notable example), so it's not like it's a bunch of amateur players who risk losing something because of boosting. Riot is willing to cull very popular players from the fold if necessary to show they're serious.

One pro player in Korea received a 1000 year ban (yes, 1000 years) from playing League competitively for elo boosting. This was based on OGN rules, but it shows that enforcement for the rule is increasing.

Besides, a polished turd is still a turd.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

hello friends this is my new guide on jax
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

press 2 keys win game (or, season 4 in a nutshell)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

hello friends this is my new guide on jax

>>nonono
brb gonna spam your skype
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
yah, i found that out ages ago, don't try to argue with the people who are lvl 30 and have been for a while now when you're still <25, as i said veigar or trist was bad in season 1.... yeah w00ps lol.

also chuck, non-meta champs are so much better then meta champs, they have a forgotten stronkness to them.

I almost level 30,need 3 games to be level 30 \o/.btw I'm level 29 atm