Ranking
No from me too. No replays, bad reason to want to join (I mean, he joined because someone wanted him to? Where is his free will to slow down and look at us?)

That skill is weird.

The rest is self-explanatory.
私の顔にそれを言う。
No from me as well. Posting "uh....." does not help your cause.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.

Belt : 2th Dan Black Belt.

How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? : very happy with my actual skills.

Why do you want to join us and not another clan? : Well , because i wan't to meet new blood in my life, i wan't experience clan fights , meet partners and new people , experience the best of this clan .

Are you recommended by one of our members ? : No, sadly ..

Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? :Yes .

Your Favorite Official Mod to play: Aikido,taekkyon,judo,wushu.

Things you are skilled at : 2D Texture creation, video edition, creator of songs , game developing ,Codding.

Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice): Oh.. my set is my creation , and also here is one of the songs (Turn it down, it's loud , also, this is a loop version) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zcf9HPMdiA .

Previous Clans(if any): DMasters.

Favorite Forum(if any): PolarisRp forum,Toribash forums.

Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any): I don't have any one.

Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ? : This is my only and legit account.

Country/Location: Brazil .

Level of forum activity(Important!): most like 4 hours per day .

Number of Infractions(if any): 4 warns .
Attached Files
Manifestation.rpl (136.6 KB, 6 views)
Decap slip.rpl (115.8 KB, 5 views)
gg.rpl (80.0 KB, 5 views)
spar online.rpl (831.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by surginou; Nov 6, 2014 at 02:44 AM.
I'm Swining arround in the vagina...,I'm Swining arround in the vagina...! I try to make a princes
Tentative reply incoming. What were the infractions for? I'll look at the replays when I get home from school. Other than that, seems to be a normal application.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Quick note besides me being random, surginou has applied for at least 2 other clans. One of them I was in, [Evil].
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015