LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Same thing, a lot of my friends play Rocket League but I'm afraid I won't like the game. It sure looks fun but I'm not sure if I'd be able to stick with it.

I might get it eventually.
Bulbasaur is tactically a great starter but charmander and squirtle are cooler.

So you're basically a nerd.
i always forget how cute 0ri is
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
[RPG] The Battle of the Great Cool Toribash Continent
Hey so we've been playing an RPG in Chat from This Post to This Post, but I think it's time to move on and have a thread dedicated to this. Here's a recap.

The Battle of the Great Cool Toribash Continent

Once upon a time, 4 nations lived in peace and prosperity. (aside from a minor Reactor Meltdown, that was.) Life was simple. Everyone had his own ideal land and there was no need for conquest. Until one fateful day, the weekend before Thanksgiving, the Knob Gobblers grew restless. They began making loud noises in their Turkey Ranch, so loud, it could be heard all the way in the TLL Capital City, where a young magic lord tried to get some shuteye.

The young lord Fear burst into a mad rage, so furiously, steam emerged from every pore you could imagine. He came aware of his new Ultimate Red Wizard powers and sprouted mad words from his mouth, something about the Frost people being merely a province. Even the ancient Inq man on his Desolate Island got a little worried.

The Frost missionary Tristan saved the Frost land that day, for he was able to obtain an old Deed from the Frost Castle Archives and prove Frost was indeed not just a province. However, he had forgotten the recent changes concerning the ownership of the property of the Warm Water River and had been banned to the Frost Castle Dungeons as a result. Even his apprentice, Gargon, who tried to talk things right for the Frost people by correcting the mistake was thrown in prison. The people claimed he had become mad because he had been exposed to the poisonous geyser damps recently. It was a dark day for the nation. The TLL lord wasn't pleased either.

The Knob Gobblers were the first ones to forcefully take land in this war. Claiming the Exploded Reactor, they hoped to delve into a laboratory where they could gather Strength and Intelligence technologies. Alas, all they found was Nuclear Material. The TLL missionary, Duke Sans von Skellington, declared war to the Gobblers, and both parties started to build a Great Wall. The Gobblers would soon run out of Stone, however, due to lack of mines.

Another evil plan was made up by the Duke of TLL. They wished to get rid of their old nemesis, the last remaining Inq tribesman. They proposed to nuke the lands of Inq in order to get revenge and satisfaction, but Frost would settle things in a more effective way. Maybe for the best, since the Frost lands were adjacent to the Inq isle and would cause a natural disaster if executed.

Meanwhile, The Almighty Lord Fear was charging up his magical powers. He would cast a very powerful spell on the Gobblers with which he could instantaneously reclaim the land he had just lost to them. In an act of environmental terrorism, the Gobblers dumped their Nuclear Material over the unfinished Great Wall of TLL.

Back in the Frost Kingdom, Warlord Kazu sent a party consisting of three of his Dungeon Slaves (Blackjack, Kido and WeooWeoo) to the Igloo Settlement, the village closest to the Inq Isle. Poorly prepared, they went on their way. Relaxing at the Spa at Warm Water Valley reinvigorated the trio, and with new hope and courage, they pushed on, feeling happier and cleaner than ever before. They would eventually reach the Igloo Setlement.

In a response to the Nuclear Waste dump, TLL began training an army of Orc Ghosts from the Ghost city in an effort to overthrow the Gobbler Tyranny in their southern lands. The Knob Gobblers would find themselves awfully low on Rocks, so their wall was left unfinished, whereas the Great Wall of TLL had already risen proudly. The Wall made it harder for the newly trained Swole Orc Men to get to the Gobblelands, however. Finding themselves against an enemy invincible to normal means of combat, the Gobblers retaliated with their special Military Ghost Gobbler Unit, equipped with Vacuums that could suck up the Ghosts. Even though Lord Fear tried to support the Ghosts in battle with his Magical Prowess, they were helpless. More than half of them got sucked up and tortured in the Shed of Retribution, leaving Lord Fear exhausted. Duke Sans von Skellington also executed an attack, successfully killing off one of the Ghost Gobblers.

A new enemy had arisen from the Southback. The Vibe Tribe, a warband of thirsty, bloodlusty men invaded the land of the Gobblers. As an unexpected threat with the element of surprise on their side, Vibe was able to effectively kill off a lot of Innocent Gobblers. The barbarians proceeded to feast on their flesh, while the Gobblers retreated behind their Great Iron Barn Fence, where they were safe from madman attacks.

The Great Warlord Kazu was pleased to hear his troops would have made it to the Igloo Settlement. So pleased in fact, that he decided to ransack another 5 slaves from the dungeon to deal with the Vibe problem in the south, which he saw as a potential threat to the Frost Lands. The party this time was far better equipped with Swords and Seeds. As the party was deciding which route to take, one of the slaves, SparChar, was stubborn enough to run off, only to find himself explode in the TLL Geyser Field not much later. The rest of the group was sent off the Long Way around the TLL Lands, so they could gather more resources on the way. Lastly, Kazu pleaded for an alliance with the TLL Empire against the Vibe Tribe, as they also took the Polluted Lake from the TLL Men. And that's where we are right now.

Current Map:

Land Distribution:

Our great strategist Tristan told me to send his zombie army to go and find SparChar and to turn him into a zombie, so be it.

Tristan send a group of 10 zombies on a mission to find and revive SparChar, his power will be even greater than before!
Last edited by Kazu; Nov 21, 2016 at 05:26 PM.
Pidda's spirit animal
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the 5 slaves were Pidda, P137, Deeza445, Reta and SparChar. SparChar is dead, tho.

Pidda the Bird Summoner is chosen as the Party Leader, for he can communicate with the homefront using his messaging Toucans, and he makes a pretty good strategist too. The four of them set out on their journey. They must've passed the Warm Water River Valley by now.

Tristan the Necromancer is missing. I remember him sending a letter to the Frost Empire a while ago, surely Kazu has it somewhere around. Mind telling me where he is located?
he went off to the happiest village to "recruit" new people for his zombie army.

im also building an army of chrono ghosts to support the first group of slaves that ive sent to the igloos
Pidda's spirit animal