3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Piratez] The Brig
This is our logbook.

Edited the first post. -MrTeapawt

No I did it. - Uberis
Last edited by Uberis; Mar 16, 2011 at 10:05 PM.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Delta's luggage (we lost it at customs)
Guide By: DanielJr

Lesson 1: Relax!

The best way to dismemeber Uke, is to be relaxed while doing it. It gives your hits alot of power, when timed right.

Lesson 2: Pose!

The best way to start a replay, is to start it in a pose, and end it in a pose. It looks pretty pimp when you pose at the right times.

Lesson 3: Back hurts!

Don't hit the side of Uke's back to hard, or it'll dismember YOU. This is because it is made of some sort of hard, metal like, material. Don't hit your joints on it either.

Lesson 4: Flailing Parts!

When you rip off Uke's arm, sometimes it flails around, and hits you, dismembering a leg, or arm, or giving Uke alot of points. So watch out for that.

Do not spam. In fact, try not to comment at all.
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
Tips To Making A Good Signature
READ THIS: Before any of this, think back to when you were in a server, and everyone in it was cracking jokes, or yelling "EPIC FAIL!", or "EPIC WIN!". Or maybe even a moment of ultimate irony!|

Tip #1: Be a conversation starter in a silent server, and someone might say something quote-able!

Tip #2: Put a funny saying you've heard of, or mix up a saying and put some swears in it, or maybe even a racist joke!
|NOTICE: If you are going to put something racist in it, I am not responsible for any caps, in any asses!|

Tip #3: If you remember something funny someone said to you, or an insult you told someone because it makes you feel good, you can use that too!

Tip #4: Put something in it that is just funny, maybe total randomness, or if your in a clan, just put, "Proud disapointment of clan (Clan name)!".

And finally...

Tip #5: You can put that retardly drawn poop you made in MS paint, and put some funny text by it!

(DO NOT SPAM! TRY NOT TO COMMENT AT ALL!)
BB Code
guide: bb codes
Introduction

What is BBCode?BBCode is a special implementation of HTML. Whether you can actually use BBCode in your posts on the forum is determined by the administrator. In addition you can disable BBCode on a per post basis via the posting form. BBCode itself is similar in style to HTML, tags are enclosed in square brackets [ and ] rather than < and > and it offers greater control over what and how something is displayed. Depending on the template you are using you may find adding BBCode to your posts is made much easier through a clickable interface above the message area on the posting form. Even with this you may find the following guide useful.Top
Text Formatting

How to create bold, italic and underlined textBBCode includes tags to allow you to quickly change the basic style of your text. This is achieved in the following ways:
To make a piece of text bold enclose it in , e.g.

Hello

will become Hello
For underlining use , for example:

Good Morning

becomes Good Morning
To italicise text use , e.g.

This is Great!

would give This is Great!
Top How to change the text colour or sizeTo alter the colour or size of your text the following tags can be used. Keep in mind that how the output appears will depend on the viewers browser and system:
Changing the colour of text is achieved by wrapping it in [color=][/color]. You can specify either a recognised colour name (eg. red, blue, yellow, etc.) or the hexadecimal triplet alternative, e.g. #FFFFFF, #000000. For example, to create red text you could use:

Hello!

or

Hello!

Both will output Hello!
Changing the text size is achieved in a similar way using [size=][/size]. This tag is dependent on the template the user has selected but the recommended format is a numerical value representing the text size in percent, starting at 20 (very small) through to 200 (very large) by default. For example:

SMALL

will generally be SMALL

whereas:

HUGE!

will be HUGE!
Top Can I combine formatting tags?Yes, of course you can, for example to get someones attention you may write:

LOOK AT ME!

this would output LOOK AT ME!

We don’t recommend you output lots of text that looks like this though! Remember it is up to you, the poster, to ensure tags are closed correctly. For example the following is incorrect:

This is wrongTop

Quoting and outputting fixed-width text

Quoting text in repliesThere are two ways you can quote text, with a reference or without.
When you utilise the Quote function to reply to a post on the board you should notice that the post text is added to the message window enclosed in a block. This method allows you to quote with a reference to a person or whatever else you choose to put! For example to quote a piece of text Mr. Blobby wrote you would enter:

Originally Posted by Mr. Blobby
The text Mr. Blobby wrote would go here

The resulting output will automatically add "Mr. Blobby wrote:" before the actual text. Remember you must include the quotation marks "" around the name you are quoting, they are not optional.
The second method allows you to blindly quote something. To utilise this enclose the text in tags. When you view the message it will simply show the text within a quotation block.
Top Outputting code or fixed width dataIf you want to output a piece of code or in fact anything that requires a fixed width, e.g. Courier type font you should enclose the text in tags, e.g.

Code:
echo "This is some code";All formatting used within tags is retained when you later view it. PHP syntax highlighting can be enabled using [code=php][/code] and is recommended when posting PHP code samples as it improves readability.Top

Generating lists

Creating an Unordered listBBCode supports two types of lists, unordered and ordered. They are essentially the same as their HTML equivalents. An unordered list outputs each item in your list sequentially one after the other indenting each with a bullet character. To create an unordered list you use and define each item within the list using[*]. For example to list your favourite colours you could use:

Red
Blue
Yellow

This would generate the following list:
Red
Blue
Yellow
Top Creating an Ordered listThe second type of list, an ordered list, gives you control over what is output before each item. To create an ordered list you use to create a numbered list or alternatively for an alphabetical list. As with the unordered list, items are specified using[*]. For example:

Go to the shops
Buy a new computer
Swear at computer when it crashes

will generate the following:
Go to the shops
Buy a new computer
Swear at computer when it crashes
Whereas for an alphabetical list you would use:

The first possible answer
The second possible answer
The third possible answer

giving
The first possible answer
The second possible answer
The third possible answer

Creating Links

Linking to another sitephpBB BBCode supports a number of ways of creating URIs (Uniform Resource Indicators) better known as URLs.
The first of these uses the tag, whatever you type after the = sign will cause the contents of that tag to act as a URL. For example to link to phpBB.com you could use:

Visit phpBB!

This would generate the following link, Visit phpBB! Please notice that the link opens in the same window or a new window depending on the users browser preferences.
If you want the URL itself displayed as the link you can do this by simply using:

http://www.phpbb.com/

This would generate the following link, http://www.phpbb.com/
Additionally, phpBB features something called Magic Links, this will turn any syntactically correct URL into a link without you needing to specify any tags or even the leading http://. For example typing www.phpbb.com into your message will automatically lead to www.phpbb.com being output when you view the message.
The same thing applies equally to e-mail addresses, you can either specify an address explicitly for example:

[email protected]

which will output [email protected] or you can just type [email protected] into your message and it will be automatically converted when you view.
As with all the BBCode tags you can wrap URLs around any of the other tags such as (see next entry), , etc. As with the formatting tags it is up to you to ensure the correct open and close order is following, for example:

is not correct which may lead to your post being deleted so take care.Top

Showing images in posts

Adding an image to a postphpBB BBCode incorporates a tag for including images in your posts. Two very important things to remember when using this tag are: many users do not appreciate lots of images being shown in posts and secondly the image you display must already be available on the internet (it cannot exist only on your computer for example, unless you run a webserver!). To display an image you must surround the URL pointing to the image with tags. For example:

As noted in the URL section above you can wrap an image in a tag if you wish, e.g.

would generate:

~rachet

Attention Whore: Guide To Getting Noticed!

Lesson 1: Get Active!

No one will notice someone who doesn't make threads, or reply to threads! When you do post a thread, it needs to be good, and not relate to any of the sticky threads. The key to posting a good thread, is to make the subject cool sounding, or funny. Don't ever be the first to reply to your own thread, unless you some how ran out of space, and needed another post to put more in.

Lesson 2: Abide The Rules!

I made a guide about this. Read it before you read anything else.

Lesson 3: Suggest!

A good way to get noticed by the clan is giving suggestions in this suggestions thread! Don't over suggest, limit yourself to 2 suggestions per day.

Lesson 4: Community Service!

Another great way to get noticed, is to help out other clan members, when they need it. Maybe you are good at scripting, and someone has a broken script! Or maybe someone really wants a cool mod, and your a fantastic at modding!

These are great ways to get noticed, and if you have a way, then just post it below, and credit will be given, which is another way to get noticed!

How To Not Be A Noob
After seeing danieljr's work on tutorials, I decided to make one to save a load of work for him.

Now, lets get started
You've seen a lot of noobs and pros but do you know the difference?
When noobs lose a fight
noob: YOU NOOB, THAT WAS STUPID MATCH , NO GG TO YOU!
*noob has disconnected. quit game*

When pros lose a fight
pro: wow, nice move there, anyways gg

You see the difference?

Now when they see a match and a noob reacts

noob: HAHAHAHA, YOU NOOB, YOU CANNOT BLOCK THAT BECAUSE YOU NOOB!!!
But when a pro reacts
pro: woah, you couldve blocked that by lowering your arm and relax

You get it?

TIPS ON HOW NOT TO BE A NOOB!!
1. DON'T swear too much. Especially in tourneys, you WILL get muted
2. DON'T call everyone noobs when you go to servers. Say it to people who really deserve it
3.DO be nice people.Everyone will know you
4.DON'T save replays of you beating a custom belt and posting it on the forums. That will just get you low rep.
5.IMPORTANT!!! Belt doesn't matter. So dont go calling custom belters noobs cause they got beat by a blue belts
ADDITIONAL TIPS:
6. Judge people by their attitude and skill. NOT by their belt
7.Another way to not be a n00b is to not use the same move over and over.Keep changing your move because then your opponent will not know what you are going to do and you most likely win

Well, thats it. Thats the end
-Originaly By Chidorikill

1 UP: A Quick Guide To Getting More Belts!

Lesson 1: Multiplayer!

Playing multi-player, is pretty much the ONLY way you can get more belts, but if you are broke, and need some money, i suggest playing Technique. You get 15 TC per win.

Lesson 2: Player-Made Rooms!

Player-made rooms are fun, but on the contrary, it doesn't get you any TC. But, you can play really fun mods, and still get the Qi.

Lesson 3: Tournaments!

Tournaments are not the best way to rank up, but they are the best way to get alot of money! All you have to do is win, and the prize is yours! But they do take a long time, considering theres 36 people allowed in a room.

Lesson 4: Practice!

The key to ranking up, is winning matches, right? But you can't win matches, with out experience, correct? And how do you get experience? By practicing in single player.

This has been a short guide, but more longer ones are to come. Thanks for reading, and I hope this helped the recruits!

How To Type Properly! (READ!)
ALWAYS Start your sentence with a capital, and end with a period. I see some people on the forums starting with capitals, but no periods. Not going to help us look more mature.

Use real words, not, "wut", or "y?", or "zomgwtfbbq?!". Not going to help us look more mature. People who are newly recruited need to read this too. It's important.

NEVER do you go on another clan page and flame. Nor do you talk back to the leader, or co-leaders of the group, that's not mature.

Also, when you go up a belt, no one really gives a fuck, so don't make a thread, or quick post about it, just send a message to the leader, and he'll change your belt in the rankings list. You must type properly, in the forums, and in multiplayer, because more people can see you in multiplayer.

Last thing, when your posting a thread, always type properly. In fact, ALWAYS type properly. Never in all caps. And if you are going to put a smiley face, never post with this smiley face either => (:, and ):, or =], and =[. Either , or :O. It might still be a smiley face, but it's not as homo-ish as the others. The only people I KNOW who IM me with that, is my friends...who are girls. Never the boys. The animated smileys, are fine.

Well, that's all I know that keeps my friends saying, "Y R U SO MATUR3??", and I say, "Nice grammer."

P.S! Being mature like this doesn't mean you can't say snappy comebacks, or you can't swear. You still can, but limit yourself to 1 - 2 swears per sentence.

Well, I'm sorry to comment, but Rachet really needs to read this.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa