ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
MSquad applications are open [NOT ANYMORE!]
Hello,

We'd like to get a few new Market Squad members due to some recent changes. If you're interested in applying for the Market Squad, please PM an application to me. There is no designated format for the application , so include whatever you think is appropriate (But if you write me a rap, I promise you will be rejected immediately).

Applications will be open for roughly a week or two, following which we will discuss them and make decisions on who to select.

Thanks and good luck.

Update: Applications will probably be closed at the end of this week (That is to say, the 13th).
Last edited by hanz0; Aug 8, 2011 at 03:48 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Can you Explain and Cover exactly how you work as an MSquad? Kinda feels wrong to apply for a position without knowing what it really covers.

Then don't apply.

If you don't know what to do, why would you apply?

Sounds a bit power hungry to me.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
If you don't already know the work and what you're supposed to be doing, you shouldn't apply.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Back for good.
Found a MSquad @ irc, cleared it that way.
Last edited by Smogard49; Aug 5, 2011 at 12:52 AM.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Update: Applications will probably be closed at the end of this week (That is to say, the 13th).

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
The application period is now over. Any applications received beyond this point will be ignored (unless it's an absolutely incredible application or something). Thanks to everyone who applied.

We'll announce who was selected when we finish going through the applications. Please note that asking me about the application process will a. annoy me and b. slow the process down.

B&B&B&
UPDATE:

Monobi and Tempo have been selected and added as new Market Squad members. We are still considering a third addition, so keep an eye out for additional updates.

B&B&B&
Thorn has been selected as the final new member. Congratulations!

Those of you who weren't selected: Some of you were noted as potential future members and will be considered next time we open up applications (though it probably wouldn't hurt for you to send new apps at that time as well). If you PM and ask if you fall into this group, that will annoy us. Please don't annoy us.

Also, we will not disclose the reasons for rejection. Please don't ask about that, because it'll annoy us as well. Again, please don't annoy us.

B&B&B&