Ranking
Original Post
[Chess] The Rofl Raffle
Brought to you by [Chess]!

This is a small raffle in which the participants must pay a small fee in order to enter for a chance to win a nice prize!
The fee you ask?

MAKE US LAUGH!

That's right, to enter our raffle you must make me and my members laugh.
It can be a picture, video, quote, saying, or any other kind of humor.
You are allowed an attempted entry once every four hours. This gives you a total of 42 tries at entering.
We will recognise only winning and invalid entrees. If you were ignored, then you can attempt again once four hours has past.

PRIZE
Hunter force
Hunter relax

RULES
Stay within forum rules and regulation.
Racism, sexism, or other forms of offensive behavior or actions will not be tolerated.
Do not steal funnies from other participants.
Large images (exceeding 800 pixels of width or height) should be contained in spoilers.
You are only allowed to post a new attempts once per every four hour period. We don't need spam.

Failure to follow these rules may result in you being blacklisted from this event.

JUDGES
Chess clan members.

END DATE
Two weeks from this post.
(Thursday 3:00 / 3:00AM GMT -0)

ENTREES
Katsudon
Natejas
ago2808
papasmurfa
Th3CrAzY
Temperature
Zus
aakash555
Dose
Wolfe
trikskier
TheE4RTH
xboltx
Joboman
Acesonnall

BLACKLIST
-

Good luck!
Last edited by Shmevin; Apr 20, 2012 at 01:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
Lol'd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
Lol'd

I'm blonde, and I lold. Added.

I'm going out of town for a few says, so my clan mates will handle the event.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i was bored so i had a productive conversation with cleverbot

;o

Quitting toribash dawg
Knock knock
who is there
cdsonic
cdsonic who
cdsonic01.

You laughed give me price
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
You only add entrees that make you laugh? What about mine, no one said anything about it.
oh yeah
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Most poems rhyme,
This one doesn't.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.