Ranking
Original Post
4.3 Openers
What is that cryptic text on the 4.3 release? Those are openers ids.

First time you discover a new opener it become yours, you can view and see your found openers on this page.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_opener.php

If you name the opener it will show up ingame as that name.

The openers have the following syntax:
h = hold
r = relax
f = foward
b = back
- = no grip
+ = grip

The stats for the openers are global, so if you someone uses your opener it adds to the stats.
I hate how I have to first decode the code to know what it was, then Save it.
"neck, chest, lumbar, abs, right pec, right shoulder, right elbow, left pec, left shoulder, left elbow, right wrist, left wrist, right glute, left glute, right hip, left hip, right knee, left knee, right ankle, left ankle, right hand, left hand"

Do I have to keep on coming here just when I discover a good opener, so that I can identify with time? :o
I have one opener that's prominent, 44/16. Looking at the code posted on the first page, it says chest is "back". What is the difference between back and front, which one is right and left? I could at least take the time to try the opener that way.

Thank you.

Also, 33 pages of openers.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
soon we have enough openers to start checking the best ones out a bit. I think there needs to be a way to use an opener, fetch and decode it.

How about a top list of best judo openers.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
soon we have enough openers to start checking the best ones out a bit. I think there needs to be a way to use an opener, fetch and decode it.

How about a top list of best judo openers.

Honestly, I'm not too excited about judging the game on the opener, it's a very small part of the game. An important one, but a small one.
I guess judo players could benefit from it, though.

Anyways, I'd rather see it in the "Challenge Uke" part of the fight school. Players would counter the most "effective" openers and learn from it.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
how do we use this code then?
-----
I am a computer science student and I will try to make a decoder for these codes
Last edited by HatakeKakashi; Feb 3, 2015 at 11:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Is there a way to turn this into a script that shows your best starters at the start, and let you show to use them instantly again ?