Toribash
Original Post
Super Smash Bros

I do not know why I didnt make this thread earlier, I freaking love Smash Bros.

Anyways the 4th installment of the Smash Brother series is coming out soon, and I figured I should make a thread about it.

http://www.smashbros.com/us/

Click here if you dont know what this amazing series is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._(series)

Smash Bros Nintendo Direct

Invitational Smash 4 Tournament + E3 Details

Newcomers

3ds/WiiU Wiki Article

Anyone else looking foward to play this game? I would love to be on the same page as some of you folks.

Last edited by Rai; May 28, 2014 at 10:00 PM.
YISSSSSS

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GAME

I'm going to cheat with Rosalina. Seen the moveset.

Wii Fit trainer is manipulative and can make other players exercise

Villager is also another over-powered character

sanic gtgfes

Also hey check it out little mac is now big mac

GRENINJA

Anyway, I'm excited for this game and I want to see the stages.

I have a Wii U and I am READY to buy this game.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I am beyond ready. Very competitive smash player, started playing it as one of my first multiplayer games on the N64, played melee religiously, and when I was old enough to understand tier lists and advanced techniques I played Brawl in tournament.

I main Olimar primarily; however, I try to sink my teeth into almost everyone. Few guys are just too complicated for me to get to work well *read: peach*.

I'm extremely hopeful with the staff that's been put on board for balancing that this will be the most competitive installment yet.

---

Either way: I look forward to 1v3'ing my roommates in it.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
In Melee, I picked mewtwo alot, in SSBB, which I have, I pick Sonic, Bowser, all star fox characters, Ike, Zelda, and Meta knight. Meta knight mostly because of his quick combos.

Olimar and Luigi seemed useless to me. That's why luigi is on the loneliest character list

Peach isn't complicated.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
In Melee, I picked mewtwo alot, in SSBB, which I have, I pick Sonic, Bowser, all star fox characters, Ike, Zelda, and Meta knight. Meta knight mostly because of his quick combos.

Olimar and Luigi seemed useless to me. That's why luigi is on the loneliest character list

Peach isn't complicated.

Olimar is far from useless, he's one of the most competitively picked guys in the game. He forces engagements with his harassment and it's very hard to engage on him.

And Peach is extremely complicated, she plays differently than the entire cast because all her attacks are more potent in the air.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I pick Ike if I want people to stay away. You can be clever and time everything right and use the correct move in the correct situations. He can kill you with a fully charged power attack with 40% damage or higher.

Olimar is a far distance character because he throws pikmin. But if you don't have any pikmin, you only have 2-3 attacks.

Ike's final smash needs a bit of damage on before he does it. The landing is weak.

Olimar's can be avoided easily with Kid Icarus, Kirby, Jigglypuff, or Zelda.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
I pick Ike if I want people to stay away. You can be clever and time everything right and use the correct move in the correct situations. He can kill you with a fully charged power attack with 40% damage or higher.

Olimar is a far distance character because he throws pikmin. But if you don't have any pikmin, you only have 2-3 attacks.

Ike's final smash needs a bit of damage on before he does it. The landing is weak.

Olimar's can be avoided easily with Kid Icarus, Kirby, Jigglypuff, or Zelda.

...I think I'll let the professionals do the talking on that. I don't know who on earth thinks you'd be allowed to use final smashes in a competitive setting.

http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_list
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Mained a rushdown Falco and a keep away Samus and Link.

Picked up DeeDeeDee and Diddy Kong for Brawl, but Brawl wasn't very competitive to begin with.

Looking to pick up Greninja and Little Mac, both look hype.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Falco has a way to cheat in SSBB. You can just grab and press down OVER AND OVER.
私の顔にそれを言う。
That was in Melee, Brawl had DeeDeeDee with the infinite down grab.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games