Toribash
Original Post
Revealing new Shiai stuff for the medically inclined
A while ago you've been hunting for easter rabbits, some of them daringly asking you "what's up doc" or actually being named "whatsupdoc". Well, this is what's up.

Top three ranked doctors of Surgical Toribash will receive the Doctor's Headmirror and Doctor's Armband and will be the first players to own them. One week from now (27th April) will be the public release.

Since 27th, the Doctor's Armband will be available for 12 ST. The Doctor's Headmirror will be available for 18 ST.

For your convenience, you can use /dl and /lp 0 commands to check how these new items look ingame. Jusmi currently wears both new items.

For additional info on shiai tokens/items, check Shiai Token thread.
Time to enter some GM events and earn those ST!

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Looks pretty nice, the armband could have had a little less blood imo.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This looks nice, armband looks a little strange but is pretty cool all the same.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Sweet! It's exactly what I thought it would be lol.

Does the head mirror actually reflect light? As in, when I move the camera around, will the shading on the item change as the light alters? Good job guys c:
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
We need more GM Panics!
Also, is the Arm-Band on the same arm as the Barbed Wire?
That's inconvenient.. :r
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
you should make a sword for a shiai item or even a revolver on the side of a hip
I ruined Moops Sig.
the armband is good but idk about the headmirror.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .