Toribash
Original Post
I Mustache you a question!

Are you Fancy enough?
Introducing the new line of mustaches straight from France!

We have 3 different editions!
All available now!
Gentlemen's Mustache - 40,000Tc
Painter's Mustache -50,000Tc
Beret O' Messieurs -100,000Tc

I still take texture requests for usd
"fucking" this game up? they're the only ones who I see are consistently giving the game some new content, great job guys.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Damn, ain't that a bit too much for the painted?

hes got a point that mustache is equal in value to either: A name change, a decent 256 texture art set, all 256 texture items (not joints), a REALLY GOOD forum set, a 512 ground texture and alot of other things. But then again, its french so it must be worth it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
i opine , they are ugly.

they should have added the evil boss' Mustache... you know the kind that they like to twhirl and twist when they think of something evil. XD omg the one with the baret and paint reminded me of Jamie from MythBusters XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by lolj0ke View Post
omg pls stop fucking this game up

Not like you've contributed to anything. You've only caused trouble, Alpha.

At least the Forgers are doing something to give this game more life. Fantastic.
-----
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
they should have added the evil boss' Mustache... you know the kind that they like to twhirl and twist when they think of something evil. XD omg the one with the baret and paint reminded me of Jamie from MythBusters XD

They should make one more. With the hat and mustache, but make the mustache black.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jul 7, 2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
wow well done!

They look amazing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
hes got a point that mustache is equal in value to either: A name change, a decent 256 texture art set, all 256 texture items (not joints), a REALLY GOOD forum set, a 512 ground texture and alot of other things. But then again, its french so it must be worth it.

namechange- 100k, decent texture set 50k+, full 256 body 150k (ish), 512 ground 80k.. not exactly.
50k isn't much
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.