Ranking
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Why is this head cost so much?
I mean like it's legendary but like more than 400k? Woah.
I've had gifts like 512 ground and awesome head text but what you've done is pretty noble.
Moreover I think THE FACT you did it is much more expensive than an item itself.

Thanks hug, he lost it in a duel a while back and i always remembered him owning it, even before i knew him personally. When he told me he lost it he was sad and i was p surprised to see anyone else other than him owning the head and it didnt sit right with me. The opportunity came up to buy it so i figured it would be cool to buy it and give it to him, hes a good dude.

Also p happy to see the positive response on this, figured everyone would call me a retard for spending this much on a gift but it seems like the opposite so far. (jinxed myself)
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kunt View Post
Thanks hug, he lost it in a duel a while back and i always remembered him owning it, even before i knew him personally. When he told me he lost it he was sad and i was p surprised to see anyone else other than him owning the head and it didnt sit right with me. The opportunity came up to buy it so i figured it would be cool to buy it and give it to him, hes a good dude.

Also p happy to see the positive response on this, figured everyone would call me a retard for spending this much on a gift but it seems like the opposite so far. (jinxed myself)

Nigga why should somebody call u retard for making a present to your friend?
You've spent an ingame currency on an ingame item in game which is important (probably, idk) for your friend, nothing is wrong with it.
But anyhow idk why this head is so expensive. I remember time when it was around... 100k I suppose?
However, good deeds have no price so you did well.
Originally Posted by Kunt View Post

lol re tard
u know u gotta suck his dick now, right shmevo?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Was it the reeker head?

no that's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!