Toribash
Original Post
Single Player Quests
So like in Minibash when you have to go through progressively fighting harder and harder opponents. Could do something lie that for single player in Toribash. Their could even be tourneys you fight AI in. You could call it, "ToriQuests." You could have the Doris change size they do in Minibash as well. I think it would be interesting and a new way for players to learn the game as a new player. There could even be achievements you receive on the forums for doing something good in them, like win X amount of ToriQuest tournies or for getting a certain amount of ToriQuests played. Tell me some input and we can try to make this idea better.

I hope you guys enjoy the idea.
I like the idea, but I also don't find it to be super practical. You would either have to have an advanced AI to fight players, or have super easy battles like the "Challenge Uke" matches.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
It doesn't have to be super complicated, just make a program with moves that people from the community send in and the foes will randomize it so you don't know what it is. ES can do an event where people send in replaud of moves it can use. In different mods and all.
a bot that does random moves is easy to defeat, and this is a lot easier said than done. I doubt there is an easy way to turn a replay into a moving bot.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
They send in the moves they did and whatnot. It shousknt be too difficult to do. Plus in Minibash, some go for 3 turns some go for up 5 or more. Most are not more than 5 turns.
It is an excellent idea, I do not know how they would do it but if they know it would not be WASTE OF TIME as some people say to everything that is difficult to do and it would take time to do
Anywhere worth going to isn't easy to get to. I think it would be good because some people like to learn on their own time on their own in single player. I'm sure plenty of people would use this.
Minibash just pits your tori VS a tori made by someone else where they select their custom moves and it just mirrors them and plays the sequence while you try beat it.

The only way to do the same thing ingame is to get players to go through what they do in a game and use somehow make those joint selections play through. (Although that's done already with the uke fighting part of the game using some generic openers)

Possible, but probably not going to be done any time soon.
I would never expect it to be any time soon, I just wanted to get the idea our there. I was laying in bed in the middle of night and thought of this, and thought it would be cool. To put that into single player, because its just something else to do in single player, if you don't have internet, or if you enjoy single player. ^_^