Ranking
Original Post
Twinsword4fixed Public1
Hello, I'm asking if twinsword4fixed will be recreated as a public server. I have created 2 twinswords4fixed clans and then my friend RRDube420 created another 2 - 3 clans who mainly play twinswords4fixed. Then my friend Dillon4545 created 3 clans for twinswords4fixed and another friend called SentinelCe created another 2 and we had a lot of fun because we created so many trickmoves and completely influenced the whole server and everyone who plays it. If you check out my clan page and open the spoilers you will see a glimpse of how many trickmoves we created. I don't think there is a single other server where you will see so many of these moves.

So I wanted to ask if there is any chance you will recreate twinswords4fixed as a public server. It was a very developed server due to the many clans and trickmoves we created since 2015. You took down the single most advanced lobby of your game in terms of move-developement and clan community for Ninja-like fighting styles.

If you don't recreate it then I guess I'm fine with the fun we had, and stay with other games, as all of my clan members and the other clans I named have done. Cheers and blessings to all of you.
Last edited by Santanos; May 24, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Read the rules.
MODS AND SERVERS
Suggestions & Ideas are for game-related suggestions. Suggestions related to servers (public rooms, tourneys, quick servers etc) should be posted here.
If you, for example, want more aikido in public servers, you should post it in the above thread, and not in this board.