Ranking
i came by to ask divine who is favorite hero in over watch is.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Roadhog.

He might be large but that does not stop him from being in charge!

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
i see
from looking at this road hog i can tell if he had a family he would wear the big boy pants!
it's probably better that way
he looks like he would beat it UP UP UP UP UP
Well, to be fair, children should not be seen or heard.

Also, I did my war thing. It was a complete waste of time tbh. I have no idea why some of you are so obsessed with it - especially Odegaard. How desperate are you for that end of the month reward lmao.
I don't think I like the hostility between you two lately. Keep that on the down-low, alright? Particularly in this thread, no less.

Also, to any members viewing this, Gentleman graciously donated $25 to the prize pot for who ever contributes to the most W's by the end of the month. The prize will only go out if we're in the top 25 by that time. We're currently at rank 130; 280 clan war points to go!

To change the topic of the conversation, what are some of your opinions on Toribash Next?
Last edited by Daddykins; Jun 10, 2017 at 04:39 AM.
Hey guys, just was passing by this thread. You've got some good clan page and I would like to know who designed it. Not much to say but good luck with your goals and whatever problem you guys are facing right now in the clan. Maybe we'll become allies someday ;).
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
I am the sole designer of the clan page, no others were involved in it's making.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
This is some high quality work, Divine. You should do requests; you'll be rolling in dough in no time.