Ranking
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
Before I get into this application, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I've been playing Toribash since 2011. Loved the game for a long time until about 2 years ago, I quit. I've lost a lot of my skill that I'm working to gain back. I am currently 17 years of age [18 in 27 days] and I live in the USA. If there's any more information you want about me, feel free to ask. This guy, is an honest guy and probably one of the nicest you'll ever meet. Thanks for taking the time to read this. On to the application...

Filthy Casual or Competition - Casual at this point until I get all my skill back...

Belt/Dan - 3rd Dan Black Belt

What are you good at? - I used to be a pretty good spar creator before I stopped playing. I currently am getting back into the game with Aikido and Judo. I also make Graphics Art.

Why? - I saw a couple players in-game and thought this clan is very well made. Honorable, as well.

Prior Clans - [Qu] Quantam, [Secret] Secret, (NUKE) Nuclear

Nice application my man, definately an accept from me. I'll PM you about the next steps to finish the process.