Toribash
Original Post
Gaaah... Help me.
I'm not quite sure to post this but anyway...

K, so I've been working on this replay now for like 4 hours now.
One hour getting everything up to the part where I try to dm whats left of the torso...
And then 3 hours trying to get that pesky dm, fur srs, so I'd be really happy if I could get some help with it.

Feel free to comment on the replay aswell.
Attached Files
indestructabletorso2.rpl (269.3 KB, 19 views)
indestructabletorso4.rpl (285.9 KB, 19 views)
This took me about a minute, all you have to do is play around with when and how you dm the torso, it's pretty easy really. Kicking, if you palce it right, never fails.
Attached Files
A__Bumfluff edit.rpl (239.4 KB, 21 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
wut.

lol, why did you have to make it look so easy? >:c
I struggled for hours with that lol.
Well anyway thanks for the help :3

I'd still like to see if someone could do it without having any other contact with it,
other than the kick/punch that causes the dm.
Last edited by bumfluff; Aug 31, 2009 at 11:40 PM.
I like the replay itself, the kick is nice. I'm gonna start on breaking the torso now.

Edit: :3
Attached Files
A__Bumfluff edit lolol.rpl (201.0 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Marco; Aug 31, 2009 at 11:58 PM.
Nice, thats real clever...
I don't get how you make it break that easily. Guess its all about aiming it properly.
But you were still grabbing it as you smashed it against your elbow :l
(not that I can do any better)
I'd still like to know if its possible to dismember it without grabbing it ( and by that I dont mean grabbing it and then letting go right before the dm) or does it simply weigh too little a dm it like that?
Last edited by bumfluff; Sep 1, 2009 at 12:25 AM.
It is very hard to get that dm simply by hitting it whilst it's in mid-air. I got it by accident as a matter of fact, and yes, positioning is more important than anything. But if that had not happened I would have spent a rather long time throwing it to my other leg or hand, trying to get the speed to dm it as it would be travelling in the opposite direction. The hard bit was letting go at the right time so that it would hit my right hand/leg. I'll keep trying though, I'm determined.
Really I just used your same kick but instead of trying to get the kick down I used the ground,
I think it looks alot more clean that using hand to Dm it.
Attached Files
Ground momentum.rpl (277.7 KB, 21 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Ah, Kronos beat me to it. I had just given up trying to dm it in midair, it's near impossible as it is too light. Smashing it into the ground is the best option, cue KronosLord's replay.
The whole point is we were trying to edit HIS replay and help him get the dismemberment he needed at the end.