ES Recruitment Drive
I find it obscure how athiesm is almost immediately associated with "science". I'm pretty sure there have been dozens of important religious scientists - and atheists who hate science.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Yeah, I don't think science denies the possibility of God.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
personally I like to think of a mix between "god" and "science"... people who belive only in god and not science believes (something like that god "magicly" created the earth out of nothing and then "magicly" "spawned" adam and eve... and so on...

I like to believe about the big bang and so on... (im really tired and all that so I wont make a long detailed thread about everything....) but also that there is a god behind all that... its nice to believe that something else happends after you die... that you can go to heaven and be together with your whole familly and everyone you like.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I agree with loje, but not 100%. Maybe there is some kind of umm.. Powerful race that have evolved much further than we did and their existance can't be proven by now. I mostly think so because i am big fan of sci-fi and i believe that one day it may become true. But the thing that God created everything is just silly in my opinion.

EDIT: Lol.. This thread was about puppies
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Originally Posted by MaDBoY94 View Post
I agree with loje, but not 100%. :) Maybe there is some kind of umm.. Powerful race that have evolved much further than we did and their existance can't be proven by now. I mostly think so because i am big fan of sci-fi and i believe that one day it may become true. But the thing that God created everything is just silly in my opinion.

Powerful race that evolved and did what? Thats not religion. Even I think that its more likely that life exists in outer space than the scenario that it doesn't at all.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Ok.. Lets forget about what i said.. My knowledge in english is too small to explain all that stuff.
And i think that life exists there too :3
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!