Ranking
Original Post
Nabi Single-Player Replay Contest #1
Greetings, and welcome to a new Nabi Contest: this time, for the single players hotshots.

the idea is:
In each contest you will need to create a Single Player replay in a unique mod - this week, in Zane's Boxbattle Final (attached to this post).

The prize is 5000 toricredits, half of which from my own pocket (the prize may still become larger, stay tuned).

How will it be judged? By the participants.
On Saturday, each participant will vote for his top 5 replays in order, granting his #1 5 points, his #2 4 points and so on.
Participants may not vote for their own replays.
Participants must vote to be eligible to win.
If you want to vote without participating, you may do so aswell.

technical rules:
Dismember Threshold: 100, at least
Engage Height: 100
Engage Distance: 200
Match Frames: 3000 maximum

Please note you may now post any kind of replay as long as it conforms to these rules; you do not have to post a madman, for example, you may post a headkick, a fight between you and yourself, a dance, et cetera.

Each participant can post up to 5 replays (and replace those 5 as many times as he wishes during the week of the contest).

You have until Friday the 21st to post your replay, and from the 21st till the 22nd to post your votes.

Have fun!
Attached Files
boxbattlefinal.tbm (756 Bytes, 72 views)
Last edited by Psy-T; Dec 15, 2007 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Rulechange
Corpseman
<<Backstory>>

There once was a man, who stoped at nothing to kill another man, one day, he hit his head on a sharp corner, and it came off, he became corpseman and felt no pain, he would stop at nothing, even breaking his own limbs, to kill Uke.

anyway, this started out as a messup, but i tried to get a good replay out of it anyway, and i like them :P
Last edited by ishi; Oct 16, 2008 at 02:56 PM.

[T]
#hi

chesda's is liek pure fizzledahizzle ownage
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Mapleleaf: read the first post, you have to use the mod attached there.

[T]
#hi

Boxes and balls... O_o
Last edited by Imsku; Apr 2, 2008 at 03:12 PM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I wanna enter!!! I'm going to edit this post soon. Let me select my best madman =D
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Dec 15, 2007 at 05:45 PM.
Back in my day...
read the first post again everyone, the rules have been changed significantly.

have fun!
Here are mine. ones kinda glitchy at the end though =O
Last edited by War_Hero; Apr 2, 2008 at 08:49 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well