ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Represent me in the christmas event
Hello toribashians. This sunday 23rd of December the Nabi christmas event is going to be held. I am looking for a person to represent me in this tournament as one of the only six players to play. The prizes for the tournament are an elf set and 200+k.

The elf set if for the 2v2 tournament which might not be ready for sunday.

The prize for the 1vs1 (judo) is over 200k

Whats in it for you?
If you win the 1v1 judo you will get 80k of the prize money.
If you win the 2v2 you will get some parts of the elf set (still talking to Kai-tiger about this part)

I only want experienced player to apply for this, and those that i can trust.

Please post you belt, time zone, any clans you have been in, why i should chose you, and any other noteable acheivments in toribash if you wish to represent me.

I will select somebody as soon as i beleive i can chose who is best. I might have a little test in one of the servers with some people who i think are good.

Please look at the sticky title "Nabi's main christmas event" if you wish to know more details about the tournament.

edit: sorry to have wasted your time, i didnt realise how the tournament was gonna work before. This idea has been abandonned as i am only playing in the 2v2 in which i wish to represent myself.
Last edited by ronalds; Dec 20, 2007 at 01:26 PM.
PARANDROID
You are just trying to get in yourself. If you was already in, I think you would see that it is completly unfair. Really, I am not scared of whoever gets the spot ne ways.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
I think that you just don't want to play against a really good player, and that is why you are objecting (not saying that ronalds is bad at the game, by the way).

A lot of the best players in the game do not have many ToriCredits, so this is a good idea, in my opinion.

Yes strangelove, that is obviously what he is tryng to do. The rules say you can get somebody to compete for you. I am exploiting this rule by getting a player to play on my behalf who will have a better chance at winning than me. It reduces the pay out if i win, but increaes my chance of winning.
PARANDROID
timezone -5
Belt 6th dan
Clans: Inq, Guru, M.
Noticable Achievements: Win percentage: over 70%
earnings: 59k
ranks: held rank 1 in both hemis for 1 week: playing everyday
*basically never lost that week
Last edited by TheWolf; Dec 22, 2007 at 11:10 PM.
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Time zone: -5
Belt:3rd dan
Clan:Guru
In the top 70 for ranks most of the time.
I don't just have a strong starter I can play from a bad start.
Most all games I loose are close.
Last edited by Squid; Dec 22, 2007 at 11:10 PM.
ill fill another one out, just because i can

timezone: -6
belt: 6th dan
clans: Guru, ToD, SMASH, PF, Vampiric, i think thats it
Noticable Achievements: i won a tourny last night, and came in second the other
i know you already told me you cant trust me cause there are 2 gurus in the game but oh well
ok here is the rules

There is no representing as far as im concerned if ronalds chooses not to play in the tournament that starts in half an hr and picks a new player that player is entitled to the full prize and will have to give nothing to ronalds, this is a tournament on skills and those with the skill to win will be the rewarded.

and since elf cant be traded and will be given to the winner.
alright if i win i promise to give you the rest and keep 80k
now choose quickly
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
don't worry kai, i am gonna fight. I edited the first post a couple of days ago to say so.
PARANDROID