ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should be keep Aikido for World Championship
Keep Aikido
13 Votes / 41.94%
Change it to a mode people play a lot (Judo or KB)
9 Votes / 29.03%
Let the people pick the mode
9 Votes / 29.03%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Aikido as Toribash World Championship
Ok so all the people who play Toribash know that the world championship is coming up to see who is the best player in Toribash (on that day). But some people or lots don't know that the game type is going to be Aikido (A game type that is all about the shovel move). From what I know most of the Toribash population does not play that mode. So I am having a pull to see what the people think.
Definatlly judo.....But can sum1 tell me, is the championship in 1.5 hours?! or is it tomorro?
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
it's not a matter of our choice, it's hampa's choice. he believes aikido requires the most skill and thus picked it as the mod for the championship.
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
(A game type that is all about the shovel move)

I don't want to offense you but do you play aikido often?
That's just wrong. The best aikido players I know are never using the 'shovel' move. There are many ways to counter it. Most of the time someone uses the 'shovel' move they lose their arm or get lifted.

And Aikido requires the most skill.
<3 hampa
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Lol judo would be so lame. Judo is based on pure luck. Aikido needs skill. Good players don't play judo most time, lol They play it just for belt.
aikido rocks, judo is too opener, and i sux at KB and TK, if i had a choice other than aikido it would be wushu, that imo has the 2nd most skill involved..
I say TK, but thats just my opinion.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Nah, all those modes suck for comps.. its not really our choice either. just live with it D:

[T]
#hi