Toribash
Chab, done.
Also, I've been really busy irl :u
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I've been alright, been hard moving into the new apartment. Shame to see not a lot of talking going on around here anymore.

ayyy, I moved places too!
It's frustrating since they still didn't transfer the internet to my new place so I have to use my mobile data's hotspot.
-----
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Chab, done.
Also, I've been really busy irl :u

thanks, I knew you kept your promise :~)
Last edited by poison; Aug 10, 2016 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Moving house can be such a pain, but it can also be really fun.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Even though I'm barely ingame anymore, the set I requested about 2 years ago was finally finished today: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=514313&page=3
Had to buy it.

Hey chab.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Even though I'm barely ingame anymore, the set I requested about 2 years ago was finally finished today: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=514313&page=3
Had to buy it.

Hey chab.

Sure you linked the right thread?
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
CHAB OMG HI.

Im back my dudes. Croatia was hella fun, I'll be actice forumwise once again! And I'll be in-game in a week (going to visit my grandma for a week). Anyways, I can go away from the inactives, kinda scary group xD
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by fastmove View Post
CHAB OMG HI.

Im back my dudes. Croatia was hella fun, I'll be actice forumwise once again! And I'll be in-game in a week (going to visit my grandma for a week). Anyways, I can go away from the inactives, kinda scary group xD

Glad you had a nice time man. Just got a haircut today, and classes start in three. Woo.
So um, I noticed I got kicked out of the clan (don't really remember) and wanted to know if I'm still welcome to post here or do I have to apply again or I don't know heh.

It's been an year boys, how's shit going?
Idk, should we let him back in? He broke our hearts once, he would certainly do it again.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.