Ranking
Original Post
MOGUL MAYHEM

Mogul Mayhem.

mogul:
An embodiment and reminder of elegance, wealth, class and opulence. We welcome you to our very own event. With the festive season nearing full throttle, we as a clan, have orchestrated what can monumentally be defined as the biggest held clan tournament in Toribash history. This week, on Saturday, the 10th of December, we are hosting the most grandiose tourney at 8pm, GMT. We bring to you a reward pool of USD, High-value items, High-QI Full sets, Toricredits & more. You may speculate an event of the magnitude being in the works for a while, but in all honesty; our clan members just went off on discord chat memes.

So, what to expect?

A ninjutsu tournament with most (if not all) of our members with some remarkable DEMONS you’ll recognise and have seen around ;)
The finals would be first to 3 given what’s at stake.

-Prizes-

Oh, that’s right, we’re doing this in collaboration with the Event Squad’s WEEKEND Bash! Sponsoring us with extra items and ST ;)
Don't worry, if you’re unable to receive USD rewards, we will be compensating you at a 18k/USD rate.

This event is being hosted by [m] mogul & is being sponsored* by the Event Squad. If you require clarification or have questions about the event, post below. If you’d like to converse regarding this event privately, reach out to Melrose, Athin or list.
Stay excited, stay tuned, we'll see you there. -mogul

*italicised rewards are being sponsored by ES.
Last edited by list; Dec 11, 2022 at 10:42 AM.
Glimpsed
you need a high belt or you can come like that without a clan. I lost my tale. look it's tga117 my first tale. thank you
Originally Posted by tga200 View Post
you need a high belt or you can come like that without a clan. I lost my tale. look it's tga117 my first tale. thank you

anyone can join in, no matter the belt or if you are or aren't in a clan : ) hope to see you there!
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
can skilled players like me also participate?

comet? skilled? no
can he participate? probably
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
can skilled players like me also participate?

first to 15 for green boys sorry i don't make the rules (or maybe i do)
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
ofcourse, we had intentionally postponed this with insider information from unbound.

YOU GUYS HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SILLY LITTLE TOURNAMENT IM GONNA BE HANGING OUT IN MY BOYFRIENDS ARMS ALL WEEK
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by Majed View Post

rather this than anyone's arms
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot