Ranking
Original Post
Head keeps changing
after 3.0, my head keeps changing back to my very first one, no matter how many times i re-upload the one i had right before the release of 3.0 I don't know if it is just changing for me or for everyone.
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Well the changing off heads, and updating of belts and credits have been disabled due to maintenance recently. That is most likely the problem.
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Oct 30, 2007 at 05:42 AM.
Back in my day...
I know they disabled heads and other unimportant things, so that may just be them setting it back up, but that's just a guess.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
yes.
ranks dont update, too, and the belts don't save when you got them i think..so be longanimous til they solves the problems x)
ok, i'll guess i'll just wait and see if it get's fixed, already tried a re-install.
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up