ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Games that made you shit bricks.
What game have you played that scared you senseless?

Share your blood-curling, spine-chilling, hair-raising tales of the scene.

I recall playing FEAR alone at night, a game that requires much focus. Things are jumping out everywhere scaring you... My dad came up to the window behind me from outside and shouted something. I literally ended up on my ass.
Hell, I played Dead Rising when it was nighttime IRL and ingame and if I didn't have the glowing sword item in my inventory I was always scared shitless.
When I was younger I was scared shitless by the Flood in Halo ._.

Though I still cannot beat a Resident Evil game. I always get scared from the first zombie dog encounter and panic. Heck I won't even make it that far if I watch the opening cinematics for some of them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
dead space. played nothing comparable yet. every noise on that sick ship that could be and probably is a mutated creep makes you shiver.
awesome game
Originally Posted by Polarfuchs View Post
dead space. played nothing comparable yet. every noise on that sick ship that could be and probably is a mutated creep makes you shiver.
awesome game

Oh snap, I have had that game on my pc for a while, never thought to try it.

Just watched the trailer and I am ಡ_ಢ

For some reason the witches on left4dead always make me shitbrix. Something about the crying..

oh and ofc the aforementioned dead space. fuck it. I'm not playing that shit again.
Last edited by H4rl3quin; Jun 24, 2009 at 08:05 PM.
CONDEMNED.

FUCKING HELL CONDEMNED.
collect snots from the nose
@playaj&h4rle: yea i know... but its not difficult though. i can just advise everybody to get this game and beat it! its worth it.

@gynx: i just played condemned2, not that scary, but it rocks to beat the shit out of those bastards with your bare hands
- Penumbra (Overture; Black Plague; Requiem)
- Dead Space
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi