Ranking
Alright, sounds good. I'd better start the trek through my replay folder then. See you in a few weeks.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I hope some of them will be okay, I've got a feel that my replays suck (even if they don't). Also I'm not good at one-hit-wonders :|

http://www.speedyshare.com/152971448.html
Uploaded to speedyshare because other services won't work for me atm, the file will get automatically deleted in a week ~~ (limits)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Ill get working on it. im finishing up a replay that i think will be muchly enjoyed by the public.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How do you make a zipped file. (fuck i feel like such a noob)

Also, I got a new computer a few months ago so i cant post the best i have ever done, but ill post the best ones i have on my new computer.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
How do you make a zipped file. (fuck i feel like such a noob)

Also, I got a new computer a few months ago so i cant post the best i have ever done, but ill post the best ones i have on my new computer.

Go online and download Winrar for free. When it's installed, go on your desktop, right click - New - WinRAR zip archive.

Just put all your replays in there.

If a little box pops up at any point asking you to buy it, just click close and it will run fine.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time