Ranking
I think the simple style goes really well, keeps the focus else where. But the back of the heads hair could definitely use more detailing.
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
I think the simple style goes really well, keeps the focus else where. But the back of the heads hair could definitely use more detailing.

I think keeping the back same as the sides are much better looking imo. Having the back detailed whilst side hairs not having details kinda looks off.

thanks everyone for the cnc <3
Originally Posted by chab View Post
I think keeping the back same as the sides are much better looking imo. Having the back detailed whilst side hairs not having details kinda looks off.

thanks everyone for the cnc <3

When i said back i mean the sides as wellbut more so having it fade from hair to black more gradually than just ear to gradient to black
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
When i said back i mean the sides as wellbut more so having it fade from hair to black more gradually than just ear to gradient to black

will keep in mind when making next head, thanks
new heads

"dongsquad"

3D

watermarked flats

did these in 2048x1024 resolution
new heads

mémoire

smile!

new line of anime art, all made with juicy 2048x1024
Very crisp and clean texture style, it makes for some very enjoyable heads. I would love to see more of your non-texture artworks, keep it on.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Very crisp and clean texture style, it makes for some very enjoyable heads. I would love to see more of your non-texture artworks, keep it on.

right?! it looks so much better than my last 19 heads.

appreciate the feedback and i'll try to make some non-texture art when I have improved more, thanks!
new head

watermark

3D

really fun request from hikou
Really like the way you carried this one out, especially with how you did the jawline.

Hair and face look stunning as always, especially the teeth, freckles and tattoos were a nice touch.

The ears look a little wonky, maybe it was the shading idk can't seem to point it out, and the back of the hair there seems to be a point where it's not blended in.
Really like this, work on the ears more however c:.
Overall gj man!