Ranking
I actually wish I was homeschooled but I'm afraid that I might not learn everything for my year group.
Steam: aruwind
I finished year 13 not too long ago and honestly it was a total waste of my time. if people can educate themselves well enough then in my opinion they shouldn't have to go to school.
there will always be plenty of idiots in the world, why not let them enjoy their lives?

I mean it shouldn't be a politician's choice what people get to do with the first 20 years or so of their lives...
Last edited by RAAAGE; Sep 1, 2015 at 12:43 PM. Reason: u
I switched to online public school with K12 from 4th grade to 10th grade, then I got lyme disease and couldn't function anymore so I had to drop out, that was a couple years ago. Do I regret it? No. Do I wish I could've had the high school experience? Yes. I might even go back to school next year to see what it's like. If you want to raise either a goody two-shoes cringe incarnate or a socially backward maniac then do home schooling or online learning, if you want a normal kid then send them to school, but find a school where kids aren't doing drugs and acting trashy all the time.

My deal is I'm socially gifted so everyone just thinks I'm this cool dude who's always high or always tired (haven't smoked since march rip) but not everyone can handle crippling loneliness, even with my extra-curricular activities I was still feeling pretty empty, it just never really hit me until this past year when I started to lose my facebook popularity lmao
-----
Oh yeah but my opinion: school for the experience, if you don't want it, then drop out and go for the GED
Last edited by Zayex; Sep 1, 2015 at 02:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by HandsAndLegs View Post
i believe home school is better whatrs ur opinion should people stay in school or stay in home school

Ok i bet you made this because you saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0 so i would like to say this is a dumb song.

''We were never taught the laws there are''
Well it is expected that you know...most of them are implied like murder and bigger things like that
How do you think your parents know the laws? if they don't...then they're probably in jail (Don't tell me about your personal life...i don't care and is not a part of the thread)

If you didn't know basic school teachings you could't know how to type on a keyboard or the letters the keyboard has nor your parents because how would they know in the first place

Yes, i do think kids don't learn the same and i do think school needs to put in extra and more important things, but not as much as you think.

In my opinion i do think Senior year of high school they should implement some need to know life things instead of letting them roam free doing drugs and having sex...
A thing that sparked an interest in that song is that it's the parents doing. They weren't educated on how to raise a kid properly. Of course, people have different ways of teaching their kids but most of the time, it complete crap. Some parents raise their kids in ways that are abusive or neglective and most of the time, the kid develops a mental problem. I'm not saying that all kids who are getting abuse are mentally unstable, I saying most kids think that abusing is right. Just like letting your dog piss on the chair, if you don't have consequences he'll think it's okay and do it again. I am well aware that some schools have health classes where you must take care of a baby or learn how to take care of a baby. Most schools do not have this implemented which to me is another sign of bad education. Maybe they are adding this as we speak but I've seen no change around my country or school. This is only one of the many problems our syllabus could fix.
Last edited by Maxiboo; Sep 4, 2015 at 02:06 AM.
Steam: aruwind
Oh, please not this.

Homeschooling is great for breeding a genius, but public school teaches you how to deal with social situations, discipline, and gives you a steady support group through your friends.

So yeah, I guess homeschooling is great if you want to be a social outcast who can never function in a real job environment because you don't know how to talk to anyone or deal with stress outside of yelling at your mother.
I think I might be retired.
Go to school,when back to home study for a hour like me
damn im much nerd
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592