Toribash
Personally, I'm a friend of Zhu. I won't vote, but I will see I can find him in-game and then provide replays. He has potential, but I haven't taken him seriously yet.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
Personally, I'm a friend of Zhu. I won't vote, but I will see I can find him in-game and then provide replays. He has potential, but I haven't taken him seriously yet.

You people have been told time and time again; bias doesn't mean shit. If you want to vote yes because he's your friend, vote yes. If you're voting yes just because he's your friend, but in reality he's super bad at aikido, the chances are he won't be accepted anyways.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by meow View Post
It's now always about the winning, for me it's about how they win.

This.
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
You people have been told time and time again; bias doesn't mean shit. If you want to vote yes because he's your friend, vote yes. If you're voting yes just because he's your friend, but in reality he's super bad at aikido, the chances are he won't be accepted anyways.

THIS.

Ok, zhuyuan's replays didn't impress me at all. It's a no.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
only one that had any type of structure was the one against Raiken....
After play zhuYuan many times. he beat me 8/11 times, but even so, he still did not have much structure or aim...
in light of that, i will be changing my vote to a yes
Last edited by Kore; Aug 31, 2015 at 04:46 PM.

Originally Posted by meow View Post
It's now always about the winning, for me it's about how they win.

This is why I vote No. Look at my replaaay.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I saw most matches from Zhuyuan and I can confirm that he is more an adb player than took his techniques to aikido.
I dont really like than you don't go for dq's inside the dojo instead of pushing your opponent out of the dojo.
I dont really like Zhuyuans playing style. Gotta say No

i am a bird now - Lil B

I usually just lift my opponent out the ring. I didn't do that against raiken or zwouter because I didn't think they would like it :/
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
I usually just lift my opponent out the ring. I didn't do that against raiken or zwouter because I didn't think they would like it :/

No, lifts are worse.

But eh, I'm gonna say no too, I'd personally recommend to look around this board to get some ideas about how most people in here like to play aikido, might help.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Denied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
I usually just lift my opponent out the ring.

I know he's been denied and everything but why would you mention this?
I'm just gamin' man