Ranking
Original Post
A CRAZY MESSED UP PWN SET
Hello all,
So I'm in the market for a new set.
Looking for something Cartoonie and goofy.
Overall just something goofy, like writing on it, crazy colors, derp face.

Size should be 512x512
Premades are allowed.
Colors should be anything under 5kqi. preferably supernova and toxic or some other bright colors, but if that doesn't fit with your idea feel free to make it a different color.
Also i'd like to see constant WIP's don't go making a full set and then posting it as it may be something i have no interest in and then you just wasted a lot of time.

Now that you have a basic idea of what i want lets get to the payment shall we?
I will be paying in items but if your not interested in the items i can sell them for tc.
So here goes.

Payment= Full quicksilver, full camo, full ecto, full radioactive, full marine, full aqua, full noxious and marlboro lights.

Anywho deadline will be august 10th. But i might end it earlier if i find what im looking for quicker than expected.

Also don't be too butthurt if i don't like what you made or am overly critical, try to understand that I'm paying a lot and don't want a piece of shit.

So ya getter done and if you have some questions or want reference pictures or whatever feel free to post.

edit: edited title to get more views :>

Edit: NOW ACCEPTING PRE-MADE SETS.
Last edited by AgentP; Jul 12, 2011 at 09:48 AM.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I might try this :|
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
I might try this :|

Ah, post count whoring at its finest. Well anyway if you do plan on making something post some pics once you get started.
I'll start now.
-----
EDIT: WIP:

Last edited by sham; Jul 11, 2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Maccross View Post
Will try later.

Sweet

Originally Posted by Kosuke758 View Post
the Prize was too Nice.
I'm On it

Thanks post a pic of the head once you get started.

Originally Posted by toxico21 View Post

You mean something like this?

Yes, maybe not so repetitive, but its the basic just. Also ideally i'd like to see the head first.

Originally Posted by Kosuke758 View Post
Can you pm me for an Refference?

Not right now sorry :<, I'm on dialup right now. But i will later in about 7-8hrs.

Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
I'll start now.
-----
EDIT: WIP:

Don't really like it sorry, i've seen too many heads like that in the past. Looking for something more unique.
Details about the head? and what u like on it?
Last edited by rickyz; Jul 12, 2011 at 01:04 AM.
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community