Ranking
Time is a huge factor as you always want to do it when there are the most players on, but not only do you want to look at the most, you want to see which players are on as well, as most of your big bets are going to come from the big name players/older players. However, luck is also a big factor, and that's nothing that you can control yourself, just get lucky I guess.

Oh, also, add a tip about "GLOBALING" People must state the /jo (name) then the current dp

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Maybe mention about self betting and nudges to first and the /fuke command. also maybe talk about how nudge prices depend on the decapprize e.g. if DP is 20k the price for a nudge can be up to 15k selfbet whereas without a decapprize you will be lucky to get 1k selfbet. (maybe talk about how the number of players on the server and how much they are willing to spend in general also affects the price since sometimes people are not just motivated by DP).

On a side note maybe mention some of the things you can get reported for in betting servers e.g. cancelling bets is now required if counter is less than 10%. You are not allowed to take the decapprize by asking your opponent to stand still while you decap-opener or by lowering dismember threshold. You shouldn't kick people who have paid for a nudge unless they are spamming like crazy. You can't nudge yourself without paying to DP.

These are all quite obscure points so feel free to ignore them. [add it]
Good morning sweet princess
Would mentioning that they have to do /dl (your username) to see how much TC they have since it doesn't tend to update automatically while hosting be relevant for this tutorial or does that belong somewhere else? Same goes for /decapprize 1 to permanently update it (/dl only tends to last 1 round).
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by EagleAzur View Post
It's not 10% it's 8%.

It is 10%. Maybe your calculations are a bit off.
If someone loses a 100k bet.
you will get 10k if you are house.
Maybe it has something to do with the bet rake, remember to set it to 100k
I believe it is difference in maxrake set, I had taken leadership of a lobby and was making around 9% roughly with "quikmaths" but in normal lobbies that I have hosted it has been 10%. I would guess it was uniformed player when they set the maxrake.
This thread has been extremely helpful and I hope to see the number of repeating host continue to grow. Cheers~
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by homeless View Post
I believe it is difference in maxrake set, I had taken leadership of a lobby and was making around 9% roughly with "quikmaths" but in normal lobbies that I have hosted it has been 10%. I would guess it was uniformed player when they set the maxrake.
This thread has been extremely helpful and I hope to see the number of repeating host continue to grow. Cheers~

Yes as i said before. You should remember to maximize the bet rakes.
And yeah this tutorial was amazing, this is really needed in the community, especially for the ones that are truly desperate to get TC.

Or you can get some help by Fran, he developed some sort of BetManagerBot that does all the job for you.
Just remember if you talk to Fran about using the bot just make sure you throw some % of rake that way for creating such a helpful bot in the community!
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]