Ranking
Ahh ok, its not that important, you dong get anything cool when you do it. I think its one of the worst parts of the game.
oohk. omg when the splicers turned off the lights, and then rushed me, i got so scared. buts its a great game. cant wait till #2 comes out great pictures btw
<3
Thanks, I love the gore in the second one. Hopefully they dont take it out in the Australian one. Like they did with Left 4 dead 2
aw really? they did that? wow that sucks. im going to play a bit more bioshock today
<3
Lol I got myself excited thinking the release date was January 9th and not february ;-;

Btw, you spelled February wrong in the first post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I hope that this game will give you an emotional connection to the characters.like in james cameron films.and since the big daddy has free will in this game, and hes searching for his little sister, there will probably be an emotional conflict in this game, more than the previous.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I haven't played the 1st game for some reason but I will be buying this maybe even preordering, it's the multiplayer that attracts me to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
yeah, whenever i come across a big daddy, i try not to kill it. the little sisters always say "mr bubbles" (: so cute.
<3