Ranking
Original Post
Cod2 Quickscoping.
i made some quickscoping in cod2. but i need help.... im doin' sth wrong ( i think so )
Check out my Youtube!
For one quick scoping only works in cod6 ( modern war 2 )
Its really slow it world at war ( correct me if im wrong that thats world at war )
But From what i've played it only works in Cod6.

Your doing it right.
But just not the right game.
piss
I agree with Boonana. MW2 is the best place for it.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
For one quick scoping only works in cod6 ( modern war 2 )
Its really slow it world at war ( correct me if im wrong that thats world at war )
But From what i've played it only works in Cod6.

Your doing it right.
But just not the right game.

Really now? That's completely wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3VNzAPc0Pk MW2 brought in a lot of new players to the franchise, but quick scoping was not new.

@OP Try just being a little more "smooth" with your actions. Slow things down (._.), try and not button jam both the aim down sights/shoot button at the same time.
Originally Posted by ravenger
...try and not button jam both the aim down sights/shoot button at the same time.

was only a fault @ one uncut.
also i cant buy mw2 and i just bought mw1 where it will look alot better
Check out my Youtube!
Yeah I didn't know it worked in like 4/5/
But i know it doesn't work in like cod 1/2
( i have um both )
Or maybe it does and i just suck at it.
\o/
piss
in cod2 the only problem is, that when you dont play online, you wont get the sr very often. ( sr = sniper rifle )
Check out my Youtube!
Quickscoping is available in most games with snipers, even if it doesn't have a scoping animation, it's just a little different.
Holy crap.

Just wondering, quick scoping is to increase accuracy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Snipers are more accurate and in some games do more damage when you are scoping. Most games recognising 'scoping' at the moment you begin to go into aim mode. You can take advantage of this by only holding the aim button for a little bit and shooting in that time.