Ranking
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
I think we need to discuss that a little more.

I would like to know if everything youre doing is also from scratch

Ah yes, this.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Everything I posted is from scratch*. On my imgur there are 2 random gifs which I did not make, because I had them on my pc and needed to host them to post them.

As a side note, all of my stuff is minimalist, as simplicity in logo design is the golden rule. As I think I said before, I don't consider it proper art myself. :P

*The dojo logo is based on a design the clan leader of that particular clan sent me. I cannot vouch for it

---------

PS:
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Eh meh ehhhh. Meeehhhh. EEEHHHH. I don't know mang. Simple digital art stuff can make those logos in around 10 minutes.

Perhaps you have something really amazing that you took super long time on and would like to show us? If so, bring it on.

Otherwise, meh. I personally would say no. (but most people say yes so it probably doesn't matter much XD)

I am not saying that better digital artists than me can't make these better or faster, but I would just like to say that I am proud of them, and despite what you may think I did spend a long time on them. Please understand I do not mean to sound arrogant or ungrateful for the CnC, but I must and will defend the work that I have done.

Also, thanks for considering my app, and I understand if you vote me the weakest link :3
Last edited by Sloth; Aug 23, 2016 at 12:33 PM.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Well..

copying and pasting work and drawing over them does not make an artist.

copying and pasting an article doesn't mean that you made that article.

Plagiarism is bad and people who do this must feel bad.

ANYWAYS...
Arthur's entry for the HTOTM event looks sick.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Originally Posted by us4g1 View Post
Everything I posted is from scratch*. On my imgur there are 2 random gifs which I did not make, because I had them on my pc and needed to host them to post them.

As a side note, all of my stuff is minimalist, as simplicity in logo design is the golden rule. As I think I said before, I don't consider it proper art myself. :P

*The dojo logo is based on a design the clan leader of that particular clan sent me. I cannot vouch for it

---------

PS:

I am not saying that better digital artists than me can't make these better or faster, but I would just like to say that I am proud of them, and despite what you may think I did spend a long time on them. Please understand I do not mean to sound arrogant or ungrateful for the CnC, but I must and will defend the work that I have done.

Also, thanks for considering my app, and I understand if you vote me the weakest link :3

The fonts. Did you create them? and the backgrounds. Can you prove they aren't from Google and just overlapped on layers?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
The fonts. Did you create them? and the backgrounds. Can you prove they aren't from Google and just overlapped on layers?

The only set font is the Reckless clan stuff. It's all in a font called Unrealised Regular, which I did not create, as it is the clan's set font. It has been the set font since before I joined them.

I'm not sure how I can prove that my backgrounds are original. I suppose I could somehow send the .pdn files through to you if you want to take a look. However I'm not sure what you mean by backgrounds, as I don't think I posted anything with a background. They're either on transparent or white backgrounds.

Alas, I think I will be withdrawing the app anyway, since I seem to have misinterpreted the purpose of this group. If your focus is proper art then I have no place here :P Sorry for wasting your time
Last edited by Sloth; Aug 23, 2016 at 02:35 PM.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
I wouldn't say were mainly focusing for proper art as we've been accepting some more ,,newbies" to help them get better. The Art form youre doing is also accepted.

But if youre saying that you dont want to be here anymore then we won't further discuss this Application.

And the Backgrounds he was mainly referring to was probably this : http://i.imgur.com/DuW5em8.png
For me art is about creating, noting gives me more a "I did that" feeling than art.
I feel like that even when you c/p you are still creating new stuff even though you didnt do it entirly by yourself. I still can understand how proud someone can be on it.

Sure to join this org you have to be able to do somekinda art but to say it has to be proper?
Sup nerd
Never said it needed to be proper or even good for that matter (talking about my art).

If anything, this is a good place to start your art career on Toribash and help you improve.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."

wip 4

CnC? i'm looking to probably sell this
Last edited by Mist; Aug 23, 2016 at 10:54 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I thought this org was for the purpose of teaching people how to make epic arts and inspiring art noobs to keep it going.

We do not accept just anyone. We need people who can add something good to the org and help others get better at junk.

@L3rkDeath - Hope you're going to color dat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]