Toribash
Original Post
Most Perfect Slice/DM(Perfectist?)
Basically, you have to dismember uke in any way(i suggest a blade of some kind) you may use any mod, just say what it is. Dq is optional, so is distance, but dm theshold must be no less than 100. Uke may score but the dm must be clean. Must be under 1000 frames(i'm not sitting through 2000 frames to see a dm) and other than what i specified, everything is optional. This is mostly about slicing so please, don't post all your clean kicks because this is not cleanest kick or punch. Kicks/punches etc are ok, just make sure they are not completely a dm because of kick force like kicking a head off by kicking ukes face. If you sever his neck that is ok. Everyone understand? Tell me if you don't or if there is a problem. I have included one example. Now finally, the prize(points don't win, style and cleanness win): all winners get a spinning head avy if they need one, there are 3 winners, 1st, 2nd, 3rd. 1st also gets: a free sig (check out my shop for examples), 50c, or a changing sig or other expensive sig 50% off. 2nd: sig for 20c, 30c, or a changing or other expensive sig for 30% off. 3rd: sig for 30c, 20c, or a changing other expensive sig 20% off. I don't know when it will end, probably after enough people have submitted an entry. Anyone who enters this contest will get 20c off a sig or 50c off an expensive or other sig from my shop just for entering. I don't think i have forgotten anything.
Re: Most Perfect Slice/DM(Perfectist?)
Sorry everyone but idk when the contest will end and i can't watch replays right now. My computer is having problems. Keep posting and i will watch them when i get it fixed.
Disection Machine: My tori leans over to uke, and his hands start wokring away until there is little left of uke. You've got to see it, Tori looks so alive!
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Originally Posted by Umbrafire
I believe that attachments are currently unavailable due to the move to vBulletin. That's just a guess : P

[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Well i have him sliced in 40 seconds allthough its a 1000 second replay :P
It's worthed to see!
cheers
http://users.pandora.be/familie.geerts/5_seconds.rpl