Toribash
MyInkApplication
<Name> irl Nate in game Spixe
<Age> I'm 13 my birth day is may 17
<GMT> -4 UTC
<PlayerCard> Cant figure out how to put it here srry
<AboutMyself> I'm a gamer my hobbies include art, gaming, skateboarding, basketball, and bowling.
<ReasonToJoin> Well my reasoning is I'm looking to join a replay making clan because I'm a replay maker myself. I'm also wanting to join this community to get constructive criticism and positive feedback, I'm a little rusty at tricking rn but ik a good bit of tricks.
<Proffesion'sIHopeToAcheive> Well I would like to achieve tricking, breakdancing, and free running.
<DidAnyoneInviteYou> Noone invited me.
EXTRA

This is technically not an alt I am a comeback account meaning I lost my pword to my other account which was a brown belt but ik how to move my tori very well because I used to parkour and spar a whole lot and I'm looking to get back to my roots.
REPLAY'S

These Replays aren't the best but I'm still learning how to chain the basic moves together but that's why I want to join the clan to add to it and get better.
-----
Whoops Those are my friends for when he sent me replays to demonstrate srry the twist and back flip are mine tho.
Attached Files
TWISTSHOWattempt.rpl (92.6 KB, 5 views)
BackFlipShow.rpl (71.9 KB, 5 views)
sparwithbearSweetSparv1.rpl (392.7 KB, 4 views)
sparwithbear.rpl (418.2 KB, 3 views)
corkspar.rpl (595.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Spixe; Jul 4, 2016 at 02:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry man, it's a no, you seem like a great person to. I recommend you improve a bit more on your replay making skills and re-apply, then we may consider you in.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Name: DeniLumi, but my name in real life is Deni but I prefer to be called Den.

GMT: My GMT +1 Albania Tirana :P

Player Card: Idk how to do this sorry :3

About yourself: Well im a boy and i like to do jokes also in my class im known as the Joker
becuse i make peopel laugh a lot and thats why my friends love me (feeling lonley :3 )
So something that shocked my family was that when i was 4 ive learned english
i mean in albania no one cares about english i mean most of the peopel dont speak it
but ive always wanted to learn english becuse i really love that language.
I love Rap and i love games (fav game Cs Go) I really wanna be an actor and im really good at it even in toribash i try to do act but i feel like a stupid when i do it .
Im really good at sports like Soccer becuse in Albania we dont have American football
but the most popular sport is Soccer. And im really good at it . And ive also played toribash for 2 years since now.

Reason for Joining: I`ve always wanted to join a clan where there are skilled players becuse i trick and spar a lot even parkour and i think that i find myself in this clan.

Did anyone invite you?: Well no but ive always loved this clan since it was created

Your profession and what you hope to achieve: Well i hope that in life i be an actor but
ingame i really wanna be one of the best trickers becuse thats always been my goal in this game.

3 Replays :

I just wanna say something this is the second time that i apply but i know that im not the best player but i know that with some training i can improve
and that would really help if i stay and hang out with some skilled players
im not saying that Ink clan its like a tag for me but its like an family so please give me a chance
Attached Files
[M]Restart.rpl (359.8 KB, 5 views)
[M]Dis is how we do.rpl (211.9 KB, 3 views)
[D] King.rpl (902.6 KB, 4 views)
tricks with Evaq.rpl (496.5 KB, 8 views)
spar flash OMG OMG.rpl (521.1 KB, 6 views)
matarika_parkour_beachside.tbm (19.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Deni; Jul 24, 2016 at 09:07 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Cancel my apply becuse this clan is inactive plus i got an invate from a friend
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Name: Dylan/ Evaq

GMT: Pacific Time US

Playercard: I aint buying that stuff

About Myself: I trick a little irl, Im a loser.

Reason for joining: I wanna get closer to you baby. Also IIO would look sick next to my name. Ive always thought this clan looked sick Ik it has like no one in it I would love to bring it back.

Any invites: No but Flash called me good one time.

Profession/ Desire to achieve: I am currently known for a tricker and I really want to get into madmans or back into sparring. I also rlly like doing parkour.

Accept my application baby or else...

Ill tickle you
Attached Files
#T_Pursuit.rpl (451.0 KB, 2 views)
#T_Currency.rpl (366.1 KB, 2 views)
#P_athway.rpl (435.9 KB, 2 views)