Toribash
Hi, my name is Chris, or as you shall know me in-game as EpicProFTW. I am a Black Belt, and I'm 16 years old. I am heavily active as of the last month, and have not gone but 2-3 days max without playing a good 6 hours straight. My best mod is Boxshu Mushu. I have been playing toribash since about 2009, back when i was 10 years old and barely had a working computer. in 2010 i lost my account and swapped to consoles. Then the magic of a new laptop happened to me as i learned about minecraft and soon enough in 2012 i found toribash again. Under the new username of EpicProFTW, i played till about half way into black belt, before getting a new and stronger laptop that i use today. I stopped playing for about 2 years and I have now returned to spread the death to more toribashians. I would like to add that I have a strong passion for playing toribash, strictly because its so much fun. My steam is SaYxXh3YxXbUd , and it should come up with ayboii (Chr1z) (thats me) *I Swear I'm not a nooble, Whats a nooble, mummy i scured*
Last edited by EpicProFTW; Jul 24, 2015 at 04:44 PM.
Hey i was wonder if I could get back in to the clan I stopped playing tori for awhile sorry about that, my other account was either GangsterSG or HomieSG if you remember me or not just if you would like to test me threw game that would be cool
Originally Posted by EpicProFTW View Post
Hi, my name is Chris, or as you shall know me in-game as EpicProFTW. I am a Black Belt, and I'm 16 years old. I am heavily active as of the last month, and have not gone but 2-3 days max without playing a good 6 hours straight. My best mod is Boxshu Mushu. I have been playing toribash since about 2009, back when i was 10 years old and barely had a working computer. in 2010 i lost my account and swapped to consoles. Then the magic of a new laptop happened to me as i learned about minecraft and soon enough in 2012 i found toribash again. Under the new username of EpicProFTW, i played till about half way into black belt, before getting a new and stronger laptop that i use today. I stopped playing for about 2 years and I have now returned to spread the death to more toribashians. I would like to add that I have a strong passion for playing toribash, strictly because its so much fun. My steam is SaYxXh3YxXbUd , and it should come up with ayboii (Chr1z) (thats me) *I Swear I'm not a nooble, Whats a nooble, mummy i scured*

Accepted And Tested
Originally Posted by HomsterSG View Post
Hey i was wonder if I could get back in to the clan I stopped playing tori for awhile sorry about that, my other account was either GangsterSG or HomieSG if you remember me or not just if you would like to test me threw game that would be cool

No you Have To Apply And Then Be Tested Even if you Was In The Clan For Now Denied
Wish to join ur clan!
Hi! I was wondering if we could set up a meeting in toribash! I honestly don't understand the forum that well! I'm usually on the boxshu 500 TV tournament. Early, at about 7:30. I'm on now as well. I'm baconbooy, and I wish to join legacy_!
-----
Hi! my name is Garrett! Im relatively new to toribash! Wait.... im uber new
Imma BLack Belt, and i am very active. Im currently 11 years old. My best mods are mushu and Boxshu. Ive been playing Tb ever since i got it which was in 2015! Im fairly nooble. I really wish to join u guys! This looks like a strong clan, and friendly! I wasnt technically sent by anyone, but i found my way here with help from epicProFtw and Coolshade! It woulod be honored to be aloud in! Thank u very much! Sorry but my playercard is unavailable! Cant find out how!
Last edited by BaconBooy; Jul 31, 2015 at 04:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BaconBooy View Post
Hi! I was wondering if we could set up a meeting in toribash! I honestly don't understand the forum that well! I'm usually on the boxshu 500 TV tournament. Early, at about 7:30. I'm on now as well. I'm baconbooy, and I wish to join legacy_!
-----
Hi! my name is Garrett! Im relatively new to toribash! Wait.... im uber new
Imma BLack Belt, and i am very active. Im currently 11 years old. My best mods are mushu and Boxshu. Ive been playing Tb ever since i got it which was in 2015! Im fairly nooble. I really wish to join u guys! This looks like a strong clan, and friendly! I wasnt technically sent by anyone, but i found my way here with help from epicProFtw and Coolshade! It woulod be honored to be aloud in! Thank u very much! Sorry but my playercard is unavailable! Cant find out how!

Do You Have Steam,Skype anything like that ? Neutral for me
My name is dinodude28 ingame, but my real name is Isaac. I am a brown belt and I love boxshu, I'm pretty good at it too! I can regularly beat 3rd/4th dans and even 10th dans if they're on the server. I have played TB for 102 hours so far and I was just looking for a clan and yours looked cool. My steam name is "The Portal Pioneer" and I'm 12 years old.
Name: Aaron
2.Belt: 5th dan
3.Age: 13
4.Active: 10/10
5.Best Mods: mushu boxshu wushu
6.How Much Have You Been Playing TB: 2 years
7.Who Sent you here ?: i wanted to join this clan because iv been looking for one
8.Want To Add Something ?: none
9.Player Card: art
10.Your Steam Or Skype: none
-----
but check out these replays
-----
oh and here is my player card
-----
Attached Thumbnails
kkklerer.png  
Attached Files
im not sorry what i done..rpl (146.5 KB, 1 views)
Sparing with bossy.rpl (825.3 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by kkklerer; Oct 9, 2015 at 04:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by kkklerer View Post
Name: Aaron
2.Belt: 5th dan
3.Age: 13
4.Active: 10/10
5.Best Mods: mushu boxshu wushu
6.How Much Have You Been Playing TB: 2 years
7.Who Sent you here ?: i wanted to join this clan because iv been looking for one
8.Want To Add Something ?: none
9.Player Card: art
10.Your Steam Or Skype: none
-----
but check out these replays
-----
oh and here is my player card
-----

Not Free Form And You Are In A Clan So Denied

Originally Posted by dinodude28 View Post
My name is dinodude28 ingame, but my real name is Isaac. I am a brown belt and I love boxshu, I'm pretty good at it too! I can regularly beat 3rd/4th dans and even 10th dans if they're on the server. I have played TB for 102 hours so far and I was just looking for a clan and yours looked cool. My steam name is "The Portal Pioneer" and I'm 12 years old.

Not All The Information We Need For Now Denied
And Sorry For Late Responses
Last edited by audykhamis; Oct 15, 2015 at 05:24 PM.
1.Name: Dan
2.Belt: green
3.Age: 16
4.Active: Just the week-end
5.Best Mods: Mushu,rk-mma,aikido
6.How Much Have You Been Playing TB: 2 years is not my real account
7.Who Sent you here ? The site
8.Want To Add Something ? Nop
9.Player Card: IKoorie,unranked,green belt
10.Your Steam(InspecteurDUDE) Or Skype(roadnate)

And i READ THE RULES
Last edited by IKoorie; Jan 3, 2017 at 09:36 PM.