ES Recruitment Drive
I liked the video but it was kinda boring, The only thing interesting about the video were the replays. The only transitions I saw were fade-ins and there were only a few effects in there (which were mostly fade-ins as well).
But the sync and camera were decent 6/10
This acc is dead
As tyme said,its kinda boring and slow.Replays are awesome but without sync theyre ruined.8/10
message originally posted by GOD
omg veliar is damn awesome....idk how he got rejected from ormo....damn nightin -____-

very nice vid replays were awesome music wasn't :P

9/10
wanna spar? pm me =]
Originally Posted by Tyme234 View Post
I liked the video but it was kinda boring, The only thing interesting about the video were the replays. The only transitions I saw were fade-ins and there were only a few effects in there (which were mostly fade-ins as well).

imo this is how tori movies should look like. epic replays, nice freecam and nice music.

we watch tori movies because we wanna see great replays in it. not effects and such shit.

this movie is nice and clean. i enjoyed.

10/10
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
wow lol, you always make good vids i love the replays, they are really epic. video effects is good too. 9/10
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I loved the vid. It has some really good replays, but, imo, there could be some effects
9/10
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc