Toribash
Original Post
Who wants some TIPS?
Anyone who wants some tips on creating images/sigs/banner/wallpapers/vectors/whatever, just post here with the question(s)...

Right now I'm too swamped to make a pic, though I'll do one soon, and edit it in, so you can see what I can do...
Re: Who wants some TIPS?
How do you add jousting when you make a mod?
did you even read what he posted he said things about art programs not the game or atleast i don't think thats what he ment
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by chumpy
did you even read what he posted he said things about art programs not the game or atleast i don't think thats what he ment

He also says ''whatever''.
oh well i guess that would mean toribash things ok sorry
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by chumpy
oh well i guess that would mean toribash things ok sorry

Thats ok but do you know anything about it to help me?
O_o

Two things...

I said whatever because I thought people would be smart enough to notice that all the things I had enumerated were art-related.

I posted this in "Art"...why is it in General Discussion? =\

And to answer your question, I'm not the expert on modding, but I suggest looking at the Jousting Mod file, it'll be something called like...force or something...
Thanks for the suggestion and sorry about that i didn't realise it wasn't on anything.
I have an art question!

Which program should I use to combine bmps (or pngs) into .avi files? I found something called AVIEdit, but it limits me to importing 58 frames at a time bloodymess

Thank you for your wisdom. If you ever have any question about POVRay programming itself, I'd be glad to return the favor

Ah get a program called Virtual Dub. Its allows you to compile .bmp/.png/.jpeg(.jpg) files into a video. BTW Virtual Dub is free.