ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Psycho) Recruitment Thread
This is the recruitment thread for Psych Ward
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=371227

Please post an application in this format
I won't really check this thread too often, and don't really plan on recruiting people that often, if you really want to join you can try to find me in-game or pm me. I'll still leave this old style up for anyone that want to post though

Application Format

Last edited by Vash7395; Jan 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM.
Originally Posted by choppa5 View Post
belt is brown minimun its blue

The minimum for an application was changed to brown. Dova suggested it and I agree seeing as we ended up with way too many members last time.
Belt(Brown minimum): Black Belt
Name:Cade ingame Cade12
Best at what mod(s):swords pendulum
Why do you want to join the Psych Ward: because I'm looking for a clan and i want to play with people cause i have no friends in this game but I'm really good
Time Zone: pacific i think i live in california
How many hours you play daily (estimate): 4hours
The days you are normally online: everyday
Skills you possess(art, videos, replay editing, marketing, recruiting): replay
Post a few replays of your favorite matches i can't I'm on a mac i can show u if uu have Skype here GreenMonster1999
Belt(Brown minimum):Brown
Name:Zac
Best at what mod(s):Akido or anything akido related
Why do you want to join the Psych Ward: i want to have a great clan with lots of new ppl to talk to
Time Zone:Australian eastern standard time, (AEST)
How many hours you play daily (estimate):3,4 hours
The days you are normally online:Monday,Wednesday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Skills you possess(art, videos, replay editing, marketing, recruiting):Im pretty good at making textures so ART
Post a few replays of your favorite matches idk how to so maybe pm me and ill post a replay
Belt(Brown minimum):Brown... I know it the minimum but i have been waiting and training offline for about two years. My toribash wouldn't work online so i killed uke over, and over, and over. Until i redownloaded it and it worked, i was a white belt at the time easily killing your average green belts. I needed to grow stronger! One day in a game i met 'skateit31' he is a 4th dan and he taught me running, jumping, kicking, flipping, decking, dropping, dancing and donkeys?
Name: Zac (ign- nimbuw)
Best at what mod(s):Im a good all rounder but prefer fist combat, rather then swords and stuff.
Why do you want to join the Psych Ward:I want to join the Psych Ward, Cause i love the name, and the little thingy that is > (Psych) < , and ive always wanted to join a clan that seemed good. (some of them out there a so poorly made)
Time Zone: Australian eastern standard time. (aest)
How many hours you play daily (estimate): Depends really, With homework and assignments. But at min 30 mins, and most probly 6 hours.(im playing right now and have been all today for about 5 hours XD.
The days you are normally online:Tuesday,Wednesday, Friday , saturday arvo, and mostly on sunday.
Skills you possess(art, videos, replay editing, marketing, recruiting):I am good at drawing. I have a bamboo graphics tablet and draw heaps of stuff. I guess Im friendly and could be good at recruting, but lack in experience cause ive never been in a clan :P
Post a few replays of your favorite matches:

dont rlly know how XD but i shall try.......

About 20 mins have passed, but to no avail... >.>
Any way if you want you can add me on skype and i will screen share it. XD
I slip him into like 5 bits and then land in a handstand, on his amputated hand.

Thanks for reading, Please consider me. ^_^ Thx
Belt:Brown
Name: Dscigs
Best at what mod(s):Taekkyon, AkdioBigDojo
Why do you want to join the Psych Ward:Cause its awesome
Time Zone:Eastern Daylight Time
How many hours you play daily (estimate):1-2 hrs
The days you are normally online:usually on weekends cause im starting school again
Skills you possess(art, videos, replay editing, marketing, recruiting):I'm a good drawer
Post a few replays of your favorite matches
:http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=15369
I dont really save my fights.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Belt(Brown minimum): Brown Belt
Name: LukeForge
Best at what mod(s):Akido, jesuscopter <- lul
Why do you want to join the Psych Ward: Because Psyco was the first clan I saw after I beet Uke for the forst time and I learned how to move by watching (and losing) to PlAzMa, StillBones, Nova, Thellian, etc. and It was the first clan i wanted to join, therefor it is my first choice ^-^
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
How many hours you play daily (estimate):school is starting and i have to visit my dad every 2 weeks, so mabe 0-4hours a day?
The days you are normally online:every day
Skills you possess(art, videos, replay editing, marketing, recruiting):umm... no...
Post a few replays of your favorite matches[/B]
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/78329626/Toribash%20Links.docx
idk how to use the forum, so here's a bunch of DropBox links ^-^
LukeForge -(n.) -Toribash player that seems to pull survival out of his ass
Belt(Brown minimum):Brown
Name:dannyrug
Best at what mod(s):aikido
Why do you want to join the Psych Ward:It seems like a fun clan and it has some good members that I enjoy playing with. I think I can learn a lot more from being in the clan.
Time Zone:Eastern standard time
How many hours you play daily (estimate)3-5
The days you are normally online:everyday
Skills you possess(art, videos, replay editing, marketing, recruiting):recruiting
Post a few replays of your favorite matches

I was unable to upload replays, if you would like to see some you know my skype
Last edited by dannyrug; Sep 4, 2012 at 06:55 PM.
Goddangit! Vash, Dova, look through the applications, you lazy psychos, or I'll do it myself >:U
print "O HAI";
end.