Ranking
ING name :IamLucky

IRL name:

Belt: Brown

Mod most played: most played will be something like judo but im best at taekkyon or wushu

Why do you want to join : it would be great to be part of a clan to help others and better myself at toribash
Luck may live on the side of the victor, but can change in the blink of an eye
MMmmmm you seem to be good, havent seen you ingame tho, Maybe post replays or get sometime in Wushu public and we will see your in game skill, Ninjaorb, I am not so sure. As kayla said.
Leader of Inferno
ING name : Prox11

IRL name: Daniel

Belt: Blue

Mod most played: Judo and sometimes wushu

Why do you want to join: I want to be in a group where i will be able to become a great toribash player. I may not be the best player but if I was in this clan, I would try the best I could and try and help everyone in this clan out.

P.S: This may ruin my chances of joining, but I have low activity on the forums. If this will ruin my chances I will try and become as involved as possible XD
I was gonna invite Iamluky, xD, Oh well, Prox I accept you It would be great if you get active in forum but dont worry, Sometime we shall meet in some server, The replays or abilities will improve your rank, invite sent.
Leader of Inferno
Guys, news, we have realized some of our members arent so good, so to apply, You need to be atleast black belt and post 3 replays of single and multiplayer, Also you need to be active in forum and in game, if not you get kicked.

So yeah please follow the application form and good luck.
Leader of Inferno
ING name: Mrolas (alt. Vexon459)
IRL name:
Nicholas Ng
Belt:
Mrolas/Blue - Vexon459/2nd Dan
Mod most played:
I rarely play anything other than wushu. If I am playing something other than wushu, it's most likely aikido
Why do you want to join:
I have seen you guys around a lot on the wushu servers and you seem like really cool people. Plus, this being a wushu main clan seems nice.
Replays:

(hopefully you'll let me off with 2 sp)
Attached Files
comeback1.rpl (87.4 KB, 6 views)
wushu3.rpl (90.1 KB, 5 views)
wushu4.rpl (87.2 KB, 5 views)
SP1.rpl (107.0 KB, 5 views)
SP2.rpl (62.9 KB, 5 views)
Hey bro, how it is doing your clan, we miss you

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
ING name :Jaedan

IRL name:Jaedan

Belt:blue

Mod most played: wushu mushu judo parkour city and spar

Why do you want to join:I want to further my skill in toribash and gain a purpose

Replays

btw: im pretty good with flips and stuff
I hope you accept me because I realy want to join this clan and know many
people looking for a clan to join
-----
xD sorry if the replays arent very good im not like master belt but im pretty good for blue
I hope you still accept me. _____
_- . . -_
\____/
Attached Files
Head steal.rpl (38.3 KB, 6 views)
Dual Flip Decap.rpl (24.7 KB, 6 views)
Flip rip.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
Online fight with djbro.rpl (710.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Jaedan; May 7, 2013 at 11:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(<+>)_(<+>)