Toribash
Originally Posted by Tampa132 View Post
ToriBash name: Tampa132
What can you bring to this clan:skills help it
youtube account:none
why you want to join: becuse this clan is awsome
Belt:blue
tx

sorry it is a no for me u should play a little more and make more post u can always re/apply
Originally Posted by BlindedKil View Post
Hello my name is BlindedKil[l] i'd like to join this group because I've been looking for a group. I acidentlly left a group so. I would like to join this one. I am a green/orange belt but I am 4th dan as most people say. . And my friend xAX, wanted me to! . So
please let me join
~Blinded

Originally Posted by Tampa132 View Post
ToriBash name: Tampa132
What can you bring to this clan:skills help it
youtube account:none
why you want to join: becuse this clan is awsome
Belt:blue
tx

just post more then reapply but for now i am a no
Behold! I want to join this clan!
I'm a black belt. I promise I shall be loyal, active and shall be active on forum. If not, may thunder strike me!
And now other stuff: I just love twinswords and I also played on wushu... but I hardly remember anything becuase I had a long break... Besides that, I really like pizza. It matters, ya?...
It isn't art to make good moves.
It is art to make good comebacks.
Originally Posted by zambozaxx View Post
I'm a black belt. I promise I shall be loyal, active and shall be active on forum. If not, may thunder strike me!
And now other stuff: I just love twinswords and I also played on wushu... but I hardly remember anything becuase I had a long break... Besides that, I really like pizza. It matters, ya?...

Your belt looks good, if you are active on the forums, and in-game active, its a yes from me.
Originally Posted by zambozaxx View Post

Your belt is high enough, you are loyal and active, you like pizza, it's a big yes for me!
Hi I am inktiger and I want to apply for pyrotechnics. I read its clan page and it seems like a cool clan. I am an orange belt. My other account, inkyoso, is a green belt, and needs 15 more fights to blue belt. I am trying to get to the top ranks in this game and I think u can help me. My strong mods are aikido, judo, and foot mods. During summers I play tori bash all day long. I promise to be loyal and help improve the clan.
Originally Posted by inktiger View Post
Hi I am inktiger and I want to apply for pyrotechnics. I read its clan page and it seems like a cool clan. I am an orange belt. My other account, inkyoso, is a green belt, and needs 15 more fights to blue belt. I am trying to get to the top ranks in this game and I think u can help me. My strong mods are aikido, judo, and foot mods. During summers I play tori bash all day long. I promise to be loyal and help improve the clan.

Inktiger. It is a No for me, it seems like this is just one of those every-day-applications that don't stand out, it is all up to the other Pyros to decide whether you join or not, and besides, your not even the right belt. Either Sackin or I will invite you if you receive 2 yes votes before one more no vote.... good luck.