Toribash
Original Post
(Tomb) Tombstone Recruitment
TOMBSTONE

Welcome to the Tombstone recruitment thread!

This isn't a jump-to clan when your clan has kicked you out, or you're looking for any ol' clan. This is a clan where it's members join for the long haul, who treat each other with respect, we will not tolerate rudeness or any disrespect of any kind.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of a typical Q&A application, we would like a personal application explaining why you'd like to join [Tomb] and what you can do for the clan.
If the application is unique and nice, we will consider you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Specific Requirements:
-A generally nice person who doesn't start arguments over stupid shit.
-Is respectful towards his/her fellow clan members.
-Send 3 of your best replays
-Forum active
-In-game active
-Know basic english (no "plz can i join ur clan")
-At least a paragraph application (We need to know you're serious about joining)

(Pointless posts will be ignored)

JAPANESE

トゥームストーンの募集スレッドへようこそ!

これはあなたの一族があなたを追い出されたか、何か老いた一族を探しているジャンプの一族ではありません。 これは、のメンバーが関連してお互いを扱う長距離、 、我々は無礼またはいかなる種類の無礼を許しませんのために参加する一族である。

-------------------------------------------------- --------------

代わりに、一般的なQ&Aのアプリケーションのために、我々はあなたが[墓]に参加したいとあなたが一族のために何ができるだろう理由を説明する個人的なアプリケーションをしたいと思 います。
アプリケーションは、ユニークで素敵であれば、私たちはあなたを検討します。

-------------------------------------------------- --------------

特定の要件:
-A一般的に愚かなたわごとの上、引数を起動しないいい人。
彼/彼女の仲間のクランメンバーに向かって敬意-が。
あなたの最高のリプレイの3を送信します
- フォーラム現在
- ゲーム内のアクティブ
基本的な日本語を知る(なし「 PLZ私はウルの一族に参加することができます」 )しない
- 少なくとも段落アプリケーション(私たちは、あなたが参加する真剣知っておく必要があります)

(無意味な投稿は無視されます)
Last edited by Nethercast; Dec 8, 2013 at 02:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fuck u
Submission into Tomb
Hello Sir or Madam,
My in game name is Multus, but my real name is Greg. I am 16, almost 17 and currently a junior in high school. I have been playing Toribash for around 6 months now but I wanted to start over as a new play. While I am not extremely active on the forums, I have been getting better. In game wise, I play quite frequently. I would like to join this clan because it seems to be a well made and very respectable clan. I like to think I am a valuable member. I won't just leave for any reason and I am never irrationally rude. I have some experience with hosting and am a decent fighter. If you want to ask me any further questions, please feel free to pm at any time and I will reply that day or the next. - Multus

Here are my three best replays with this character so far. I hope you don't mind they are all aikido. :P
Attached Files
Multus 2.rpl (52.1 KB, 6 views)
Multus 4.rpl (46.4 KB, 4 views)
Multus 11.rpl (41.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Multus_old; Dec 8, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
hello my name is jordan im 16 turning 17 in a few days im an orange belt im good at sparring parkour and decent at judo i play almost every day but i do have a busy schedule going to collage early and such but i've seen the kind of people your searching for i think im one of them i don't get nasty at any one im very dependable i try my hardest to have a good time and be nice ill play any mod asked until im decent at it i want to join a clan so i can have a group of people that i know are just as understanding and enjoy the game as much as me i hope you would allow me to be in your clan i think i could be a valuable asset
Originally Posted by TommyKNOCKER View Post
hello my name is jordan im 16 turning 17 in a few days im an orange belt im good at sparring parkour and decent at judo i play almost every day but i do have a busy schedule going to collage early and such but i've seen the kind of people your searching for i think im one of them i don't get nasty at any one im very dependable i try my hardest to have a good time and be nice ill play any mod asked until im decent at it i want to join a clan so i can have a group of people that i know are just as understanding and enjoy the game as much as me i hope you would allow me to be in your clan i think i could be a valuable asset

Hey you seem good Tommy can you just join a game with me and i will see it will be /jo tombstone
Fuck u
ok just pm me when your going to be ready please give a day ahead notice as not to cause any schedule troubles
Last edited by TommyKNOCKER; Jan 4, 2014 at 08:22 AM.
Im the new recuit to Tomb :3
-----
nethercast Do you have Skype By any Chance?
Last edited by Treeko; Jan 11, 2014 at 04:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump