-talking more friends
-and finally have fun

6)age:14years old

7)Birthday:17 april 2001
Not going to read that app. Fix it.
It clearly says "Free Formed Application"
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Whale That Was A Pretty Good Whalecum To Future
When Rob gives you lemons, you take them.
some info about me : My name is Dylan Maurer I am 11 almost 12 also username is Crow but formely known as DJCHICKENKID2 i live in America Pennsylvania. I am also a master belt and i will try my best in game, i also love talking to people
basketball and baseball I love drawing things and I dont have shit tc that i can donate to the clans bank to help u with tourneys etc. I will also help as much as I can in clan wars and other events we have.
I am also a boy. And i have been infracted a few times, Im also in 6th grade going on to 7th grade (so excited to go to the middle school) Well done with my start of my app i will get to the important stuff.

Why I want to join: Well Iv been around some clans some offical but some were, but my time with future was truley the best clan i was ever in and i want to have that again , i can also help you guys in wars and all that stuff

What I can contribute to the clan: I joined (veal) a few weeks ago , but soon i relized they were not very nice to people so i want a nice clan, and Future does have very nice players/ skilled players on there team. on the other hand, I see Future members a lot of the time in toribash.
I really love going on the forums and helping people, and just being a part of the community. I am aware that my post count says otherwise, but most of those have been in the past week, and i'm not losing interest either.
Another thing is that I can be immature some times in game but most of the time im all good. I do not, quit out of anger, or use excessively bad language. I do joke around sometimes with other players ect.
I also play a bit of Terria and i also play Cs:Go i also play Tf2 and Gmod

Some other facts: I like playing a lot of games like cod, blockade3d, and loads of others like Cs:Go but mostly I play toribash everyday and
and I am extremely active in game but not so much in fourms but if u accept me into your amazing clan i will change and start posting more on fourms
I also like buying textures, running , music and so many other things and my GMT is -4.

In Game: Well theres not much to say I play abd and all aikido based mods Im a Masterbelt I somtimes play tk and erthtk i do not shovel.

Fourms: Well im kinda active on fourms over 300 posts i have been infracted a few times but mainley because i didnt follow the rules on the textures thread or items thread and im approving apon that

Skills: Well i play aikido a lot , im not a really good parkourer , i can kinda "spar" but not really i can do other stuff tho :/

Conclusion: Well That was my app and i hope you guys will accept me into the familey