Ranking
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Timbersaw got a pretty huge buff in this latest patch, if I recall correctly, bristle has always been a pretty viable tank, and who the hell plays tidehunter?

timbersaw still kinda falls out of the current meta, by the time he's finished building bloodstone at least 1 enemy hero will be almost done building bkb (unless timber's allies manage to wreck a ton) other offlanes are better, with wr dominating the scene (who can pretty much play every role except carry, probably). tusk is pretty ok too
Well what I said, you can ignore it because it's old-school DotA style so don't worry, we friends ye know.

Anyway, Windranger can really play any role since she has the ability of supporting(stun), damaging(2nd and ult) and escaping(3rd) so you got to be some serious stuff to play that lady like a real boy.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Windranger can play carry

There are better carries. Windrunner is more of just a walking gank.

Why are terrible ursa players always getting mad at me for jungling while they feed all match? It's like they're 1k mmr or something.
I think I might be retired.
Focus fire is really nasty after aghanim when combined with attack modifier (not necessarily UAM) like Daedalus, Maelstrom, Desolator, Skadi, etc.
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
Focus fire is really nasty after aghanim when combined with attack modifier (not necessarily UAM) like Daedalus, Maelstrom, Desolator, Skadi, etc.

that's still a single target lockdown.
Patrickooo and me completed the Epic boss fight gamemode. Praise us.
Last edited by SrCheetah; Nov 21, 2015 at 11:25 AM.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
xzasdeded and me completed the Epic boss fight gamemode. Praise us.

The one with the skywrath mage on the 5th level or so?
How does one even
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Why are you so negative?

How does explaining how a game works make me negative, pray tell?