Ranking
InkTrail: Post some replays buddy. I like your attitude! Alas, we're looking for players who already have experience in the replaymaking field ;c.

Obzut: We are definitely going to need more info on you directly if you wanted a chance to get in. Your replays also seem to be lacking. My answer is "Classified", but I can assure you it isnt good.
Greetings~!!

Name: BabyJ2kr, but my name in real life is Samson but I prefer to be called Sam if you guys don't mind.

Age: I'm 16 and feeling younger than a infant, thank you good genes.

GMT: My GMT is (UTC 5:00)Eastern USA and Canada.

Player Card:

About yourself: Well I'm a former boxer but, that's going to change to current once I get cleared for sports again so yippe, I find myself to be chill and more of a comedic person If I'm comfortable around people that share my sense of comedy. Never the less I'm slowly becoming a "I could care less" person or "Go with the flow" type because things don't get me as tight as they used to, but I can be petty and then again I'm not most of the time. I really enjoy making tricking replays though, very fun thing to do when I'm just lying around doing nothing hopefully I can transfer my toribash replays to the real world, it'd be nice to mirror my skills in game to my life. But that's about it.

Reason for Joining: I initially wanted to join for the fact that the clan is seeming to go in the right direction but now I've noticed they'res some chill people in the clan which has invoked me to want to become apart of the party.

Did anyone invite you?: I wouldn't call it an invite but Spirals recommend me to join.

Your profession and what you hope to achieve: Tricking would be my profession and I really would like to expand my knowledge of tricking and try to become as creative as possible because I find myself going back to back but in the past couple of weeks I've been coming out of my comfort zone and with the inspiration of others replays I could probably evolve into BabyJ3kr, in other words open up a whole new meaning to tricking if that's a thing.

you must post 3 replays that correspond with the profession you chose in
accordance to rank 1 (see clan thread for more information):

http://speedy.sh/B83b5/Illusion-Twist-Feilong.rpl

http://speedy.sh/vZNCQ/T-Night-A-Blaze.rpl

http://speedy.sh/n5kYy/T-Ocean-is-Alive.rpl
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
Great app, great replays, and great personality. I vote Yes
Also known as CombatBot
YEESSSSSSS
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
I say yes
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
Yo Vericitti! Please remake your app, and review clan thread a lil' bit. We'd love to have you, but we feel you should know a little more about the clan and we should little more about you ;)

Just saying, as of now you wont be getting in with that app
Last edited by Spirals; Mar 11, 2016 at 05:13 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
Damn alright. Hello, im Vericitti, or you can call my by Justin, which ever. I am 15 years old, and have a gmt of -7. Quite honestly I have no idea how to add in my player card, but Im a 6th dan black belt if that helps at all. I am a freshman in highschool and I've been playing this game for a few years now. I moved over to this account from BBallStar, and starting getting more into sparring. Anyways, ive been in numerous clans including Vector, I7, etc, and I hope to add this one to my list. I want to join because I know a lot of people in the clan and most of them are chill, so ya. Anyways, I wouldnt consider it a "invitation" but ControlAll said I should join and I was hoping on getting in without making an application, but oh well. You can mostly find me sparring or occasionally tricking, but thats about it, anyways, replays down below.
Attached Files
Amazing spar with shoddy.rpl (908.4 KB, 8 views)
Spar with kiza v2.rpl (1.32 MB, 6 views)
Spar with flash2.rpl (809.7 KB, 7 views)
Hello.rpl (468.9 KB, 6 views)
Alrighty then. App itself looks good, replays check out, but only 2 things left. 1. What Profession do you want to aim for, and 2. Are you willing to give this clan your all? We need our members to be active and ready to be faced with challenges at all times. We do not want players to join just so they can say they're in the clan. We want to grow as our own little community.

My vote is suspended for now, come talk to Flash or I when you get the chance.
Last edited by Spirals; Mar 11, 2016 at 08:11 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by Spirals View Post
Alrighty then. App itself looks good, replays check out, but only 2 things left. 1. What Profession do you want to aim for, and 2. Are you willing to give this clan your all? We need our members to be active and ready to be faced with challenges at all times. We do not want players to join just so they can say they're in the clan. We want to grow as our own little community.

My vote is suspended for now, come talk to Flash or I when you get the chance.

I briefly mentioned sparring at the end, And for 2. i'm on daily, so I assume thats giving it my all.