ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Vericitti View Post
Damn alright. Hello, im Vericitti, or you can call my by Justin, which ever. I am 15 years old, and have a gmt of -7. Quite honestly I have no idea how to add in my player card, but Im a 6th dan black belt if that helps at all. I am a freshman in highschool and I've been playing this game for a few years now. I moved over to this account from BBallStar, and starting getting more into sparring. Anyways, ive been in numerous clans including Vector, I7, etc, and I hope to add this one to my list. I want to join because I know a lot of people in the clan and most of them are chill, so ya. Anyways, I wouldnt consider it a "invitation" but ControlAll said I should join and I was hoping on getting in without making an application, but oh well. You can mostly find me sparring or occasionally tricking, but thats about it, anyways, replays down below.

So we're friends and all really would you in the clan but the app doesn't really follow the format, but overall it's pretty nice I'll say yes although in the future for people who apply PLEASE USE FORMAT FOR EASE OF DETERMINING YOUR ENTRY INTO CLAN
Last edited by BabyJ2kr; Mar 12, 2016 at 12:05 AM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
So we're friends and all really would you in the clan but the app doesn't really follow the guidelines, so if you could so letting us know specifically it'd be gladly appreciated with that being said my vote is nuetral

I did follow guidelines, I just put it in paragraph form to make it formal.
Applying
My is Mani
My age is 16 birthdate 04/21
I live in the US central time
I started playing this game in 2012 and a 8 year old told me about this which was funny. I play toribash every day until the game Destiny came out and i havn't played ever since until this day. My recent clans were Jade Lotus, xperia, and toribash. I mostly play the PS4.
I wanted to be a member of a clan with some people that i know of.
Glimpsed recommend me to apply for this clan
Your profession and what you hope to achieve:I do sparing and MAS, but something that I want to do a really fluet tricking replay.
Attached Files
MAS with Bink.rpl (829.7 KB, 12 views)
single player.rpl (97.6 KB, 9 views)
YOLO.rpl (194.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Mani; Mar 12, 2016 at 11:59 PM.
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Alright, first the bad.
I can see you passed up the Clan thread completely. One of our rules is we would prefer if you had a clean name- some exceptions.
Both of the replays aside from the MAS were kind of lacking in creativity and fluidity.
We want players that are going to be active with Toribash, and will be an active part of the clan daily to every other day.
Your reason to join the clan is a total deal breaker. Wanting to join a clan purely for being around "special" players is frowned upon greatly here.
Your post count is a bit concerning

Now the good
The MAS is absolutely great! I can see you are very directed in the spectrum of realistic mp.
Formality is always a booster.
The Glimpsed recommendation is ok (I guess? Different clan lol)

Over all, I'm going to have to go with no
Also known as CombatBot
By clean name u mea no numbers, yes? Cuz I have no online money to give
Or 100k tc to lose.
For the replays I could of send you a spar and tricking but I
couldn't find them cause I name my replays radomly like "rtfut"
For no reason so I'm srry for wast ur time look at the replays.
I am really active in toribash but im mostly in the forums, i play
In game when my peeps need me Or when I wanna spar. Posts
Counts are broke, and i was just told by glimpsed to apply so i
Did, he was like that they might accept me here. And so I'm going
Out getting a 50 dallor steam for meh name now.

My second question is were you ever in the (S7) clan
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Mani, the 2 ukebash replays were just a wip of each other, i don't really understand that..
You got a recommendation from someone who isn't even in the clan nor an ally.
You said in your app that you quit toribash to play destiny which is concerning considering i never see you in-game, and your post count is low.
It would be nice if you could add more onto your application.
I'm gonna have to say no but feel free to apply in two weeks or so. You should also hang around the clan members more
Name:ADAM7RAG
GMT: GMT+1
Player Card:
About yourself:Im A Person when his Net Goes Bad Be a crazy guy and be good at school and when i come back from school i play some games i downloaded them from steam.
Reason for Joining : i saw Flash Parkourking in Raid_Challenge in 2 reaction time so i goes Crazy then i told him to join but he told me to app so here we go

Did anyone invite you?:First Time Apply Then No

Your profession and what you hope to achieve: (Tricking/breakdancing,sparring/MAS,ukebashing/No Parkouring and no Free Runing/Sparrin
-----
Here Some Replays cause i forgot
Attached Files
Adam7rag Vs 200102274f.rpl (396.9 KB, 9 views)
#Adam7rag - Break Dance.rpl (410.8 KB, 9 views)
#Adam7rag - Gone To French.rpl (256.8 KB, 11 views)
Aikido Decap.rpl (52.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Mar 26, 2016 at 08:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW
Name:Jamal GMT:Guyana Age:15 About My Self:I am a male i Trick in Person and i love to ride and swim Reason To Join: Because i want to join a Tricking and Sparring Clan i know that flash is the boss of that so that why My profession and what I hope to achieve:My profession Tricking and Spar I hope to achieve Respect From my leader My Gamer card
-----
My replay for spar
-----
Gamer Card
-----
my Replays
-----
next replay and my gamer card
Attached Thumbnails
ba76c25cd6993eba08e3f645ce6c8d26.png  
Attached Files
Sparring-By-KidJay.rpl (501.3 KB, 13 views)
Tricking-By-KidJay.rpl (85.0 KB, 7 views)
sparring bloodage2.rpl (520.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by KidJay; Mar 28, 2016 at 05:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Same thing for both- The apps and the replays need more work. Replays, not so much, I like them! ;)

KidJay: Work on your speed and carry through on your movements a bit more

Adam: Work on less twitching and more "original" movements. Also I'm like 99% sure you stole "Gone to French" because I have seen that replay before. Not to mention the movement quality noticeably chunks away after the last hit.

no for Adam, I'm still on the edge about Kid- Remake your app please, and maybe post another replay or two so I can fully decide!
Last edited by Spirals; Mar 28, 2016 at 07:31 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
From KidJay
Name:Jamal GMT:Guyana Age:15 About My Self:I am a male i Trick in Person and i love to ride and swim Reason To Join: Because i want to join a Tricking and Sparring Clan i know that flash is the boss of that so that why My profession and what I hope to achieve:My profession Tricking and Spar I hope to achieve Respect From my leader My Gamer card and new replays hope u dont mind i use back the same app but diffrent replay
Attached Files
Sparring-kid-iacer.rpl (373.6 KB, 5 views)
Sparring-kid-omega90.rpl (789.7 KB, 6 views)
Decap-Kidjay-staxxx.rpl (35.7 KB, 5 views)
Sparring-By-KidJay.rpl (501.3 KB, 5 views)
Tricking-By-KidJay.rpl (85.0 KB, 5 views)