Ranking
Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
Will be there some super-duper-big-and-awesome events like "ponies vs. Llamas"?

If there is going to be one, it will be a surprise.
Why did THIS thread get closed? and will we get refunds if you can't re-open it?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
we have GATA and Unibash already, both free. also he shamelessly edited Art forum README to advertise his expensive org
QUACK
So...what if the quality of teachers doesn't suit us?If the org is in anyway against the rules,then pointing me to the rule that it breaks would be quite helpful.

Also,I don't think gata actually teaches other artists,it's more of an org for elite artists.
Discussion became extremely inactive since it went down from from the "Toribash" section to the "General" section. Any way of placing it back to Toribash?
Originally Posted by siku View Post
we have GATA and Unibash already, both free. also he shamelessly edited Art forum README to advertise his expensive org

To be fair, befor unibash, there was TAS, where there was a fee to get in, to pay the teachers/tutorial makers because art fags are lazy faggots.
HJS used to charge 20k for entrance to very average tutorials, TAS charged 5k.
It is also where all the tutorials in the unibash section come from. The only reason that TAS is no longer with us, is because of the roll back, we lost a large portion of the tutorials and didnt feel it was worthwhile trying to convince the others to re-write them.

I see the redundancy factor, seeing as unibash is still around, but highly inactive, due to no one knowing where or what unibash is. I will have some words with doxxy and fish to see if we can remedy this.

Originally Posted by William View Post
So...what if the quality of teachers doesn't suit us?If the org is in anyway against the rules,then pointing me to the rule that it breaks would be quite helpful.

Also,I don't think gata actually teaches other artists,it's more of an org for elite artists.

the quality of teachers is the same in every org there is, or has been, because they are the same all the time. its the same members making the effort every time.
TATA is the same as TAS and unibash, just without one or two members and has jebus
quality of teachers from one place to another shouldnt be a question.

also no, gata isnt a teaching org. the idea behind gata is that it is to be a place for established/successfull/good artists to get together and discuss art and improving together without having teachers.
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
is there an amount of time someone has as a "staff position" before they have to do something good? or can you stay that position for as long as your active?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
We keep our power as long as we're either needed or related to clans (that's a joke don't hurt me hamr/delaid/lk). More often than not, staff members quit on their own rather than being kicked for whatever reason.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan