ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Anesthetiks Toribash Shop!
welcome to my shop!
introduction;
Hi, i am starting out a business just to help provide for everyone that needs things. i am currently making AVATARS AND SIGNATURES mostly and also heads for tips. i am not too great at the heads, but trust me the avatars and signatures are high quality goodness (: ALSO, please, if you suck at this game and want a head and obviously wont ever be able to afford one and you are just starting out or something and ask for one, please stop yourself from asking.My personal artwork can be viewed here, to give you some backup on trusting me to make you signatures and avatars for their goodness. www.anesthetix.deviantart.com

the main point of this shop is to make toribash or non toribash or whatever you would lke themed avatars and signatures for you to use on this forum, or even on others, it really does not matter which.
each signature will cost you at minumum 150 toricredits, which i believe is a fair amount, and depending on how rich you are, i would appreciate and expect a healthy tip compared to the amount of money you have and to how much you like it.
each avatar will cost you a minumum of 75 toricredits, which i believe is also fair. and the same rules apply to avatar making as they do with the signatures.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
heads;
currently, heads are free. but feel free to donate or just tip me anything you wish, any amount of money you feel like i deserve is fine, be it 0 or a billion credits [which i highly doubt] but feel free really to tip me if you want.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
requests;
right now i am taking requests, but dont get upset if i dont get to yours for a day or so if there are a ton of requests coming in, im not superman. so be patient. i will randomly make a few, and if you decide you like one that i have on display, you may ask for the name to be changed on it or whatever you would like done to it and i will get it done for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
sample avatars and signatures

my spiderman signature i just made.

older toribash signature

demos;
here are a few of the ones i have made:

so feel free to stop by and give me a request or two!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

pickup;
this is where your pickups will be! example:
ANESTHETIK: spin version of image here.
[once you acknowledge that you have seen and like it, or disapprove, i will PM you the final]
Benclark

request forms;
fill one of these out if you want something, its too confusing when you say 'can i have an avatar' and thats it....

themegame type or whatnot ect ect)
basic colors (2 or 3)
namenot required)
picture you want in iteither tell me what you want, or provide it)

Signature:
themefrom what game, ect ect)
basic colors (3 or 4)
name: (not required)
quote: (not required)
picture you want in iteither tell me what you want, or provide it)

Head:
color:
special designstribal, grunge ect ect?)
specifications: (mouth, no mouth, ect ect.
stylegoofy, or whatnot ect ect)
Last edited by Anesthetik; Nov 9, 2007 at 01:48 AM.
Can you look at my request in the request section? it should be in there if not contact me. its pretty detailed. Some other guys working on it but im not sure.

Edit: BTW frikin awsome heads man you are pretty good.
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
Anesthetik, I suggest you find a way on how to patch that back part up.

Can you like make me a picture, I am gonna use it as wallpaper.
Last edited by RicH; Nov 5, 2007 at 02:22 AM.
I'd like to have an avatar! I'd like it to have this head but with smoth edges spinning and maybe with a small nod while its spinning. Unless thats too hard.

RicH, I'd like that head but w/o the cross on the forehead.
ricH would you liek a toribash themed one? or what would you like it based off of?
and samule, the head that you use is for the game its self, the spinning allows you to see all 3d aspects of it. unless you really just want to have a random head for no reason.. and what exactly do you even want on the avatar...
Last edited by Anesthetik; Nov 5, 2007 at 02:50 AM.
Its free right? for the advice and all.
I want someone wearing a mask(LIKE in V for Vendetta) lying on the floor close to the edge of the screen. He's back is on the edge of the screen. With light effects, a black background with some graffiti on the wall. Graffiti is Vendetta!! written with a cool font you can only see the vendetta part because it is dark(that is why its a black background).

But if thats too hard you can also make this:
The Vendetta like mask in the center then glowing white gloves controlling Toribash characters(two of them) then write "The Puppeteer" on top. Cool font please. Its like a dark theme.

Nevermind. I just purchased RicH's Head, How about a sig instead?

Signature:
theme: Toribash...
basic colors (3 or 4): Red + Black + White
name: Samule
quote: AUGHHAGAHGHAG!!
picture you want in it: Just some crazy toribash fight with someguy owning uke.

Sorry if it doesnt make much sense, You dont even have to do it if you dont wanna. I wish you had an example for me to base this on...