Ranking
Original Post
Blue Clan is recruiting leaders!

Blue is looking for new leaders!
Do you have a knack for leading clans and enjoy hanging out with your clan mates? We are looking for experienced players to show strong leadership in unifying and rallying blue members through events, clan meetings in game, clan chat in Discord and anything else!

Blue? What's that?
The clan "Blue" is one of the two beginner clans that make up the Help Squad's project. Their purpose is to serve as a stepping stone for new players where they can get involved with the community, and can be introduced to the different aspects of the game early on.

User retention is important here, interaction with members is your job. Creating events suitable for beginners, hosting "hangout" servers, and engaging members in clan wars are just a few examples of your options. Please keep in mind that you will need to join the Blue clan!

More information can be found here: R/B Beginner Clans.

What does it take to apply?
Simple: activity! Your contributions are important to this project, so we will need you to do your part if you're brought aboard. Be personable, approachable, and helpful; members should look up to you as one of their clan's leaders!

How do I apply?
Send your application to any Help Squad member, TyZi, or Wizard! Do NOT post your applications here.

There's no belt requirement to become a leader, but remember that if you are above Brown Belt you will need a Help Squad member to manually add you to the clan. If you are in any clan at the moment you will have to leave that clan and join Blue if you are accepted. No alts please.

The deadline for applications is 2 weeks from now (6th July), we will no longer be accepting applications past this date.

Use this thread for any questions or comments about the recruitment. Please do not post anything along the lines of "I applied!" or "Good luck!". Thanks.

(im)

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
I'm planning on coming back and this seems doable for me, but i bet my reputation will get in the way of my application :c

If you apply for this, i'd flip
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Application
im looking foward to dis
Last edited by Faux; Jun 30, 2018 at 08:25 PM. Reason: whoops
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
If you apply for this, i'd flip

Honestly, i’m pretty serious about this one, toribash is a pretty good game and the only thing that’s keeping it from getting new members is the learning curve that it has. When new members arrive and they try out the game they’ll just leave it and forgot about it once they try it once. This might be a great chance to help new players get familiar and enjoy the game better rather than just shoving their ass into a pit of lava and expecting them to get out on their own. I’ve always wanted toribash to get more publicity and this way i could help by doing so.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Honestly, i’m pretty serious about this one, toribash is a pretty good game and the only thing that’s keeping it from getting new members is the learning curve that it has. When new members arrive and they try out the game they’ll just leave it and forgot about it once they try it once. This might be a great chance to help new players get familiar and enjoy the game better rather than just shoving their ass into a pit of lava and expecting them to get out on their own. I’ve always wanted toribash to get more publicity and this way i could help by doing so.

I appreciate your passion, keep at it. Good luck!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the